Chapter 12

Dedicated to: TunaJeju

........................................................................

What a nice sight of the night sky you could view here on the balcony.

The banquet was suffocating me. All were trying to get acquainted with my family. Even me as a child was no exception.

They think that I'm a pushover? No not again. I have seen they're true colors beneath those mask they wore.Tsk they really disgust me.

They think they can sway me with their sweet coated words huh in their dreams. They think they can manipulate me, in their face.

Playing along with them, giving an impression of a harmless bunny to let down their guard. Smiling and nodding but pretending is quite tiring. It drains my energy too much so I escaped and find myself here on the balcony.

But before that I met my partner in crime while I was going out of the bathroom. Sierra Jaiclyn, Reagan's University Ultimate Queen bee. In the movies you have the super mean cheerleader bully but here we have her. Leading the Red Ruby Arlanta team they held championship for 3 executive years.

She got those blonde hair and light amber eyes standing tall 5'7 feet. A killer body no wonder she was a fashion model at Veronica's Secret model. She gave of a seductive vibe, a succumbus but she never flirt. Sierra will make them stop, stare and drool over her.

Despite her war freak attitude, her mean and harsh words she was an honest person. If she doesnt like you she will say that straight to your face, if she hate you, you will be the receiver of her wrath. No one could argue, she is a queen in her own way afterall. But that will be in the future.

We got our own titles but lets not talk about mine. I am ashamed of my doings in the past.

Me and her are not enemies nor friends. When we meet we would bicker and argue about trivial matters.

Soon I understand the saying that "You'll realize who's really there for you when you're at your worst"

My so called friends left me during the hard times of my life. Well I should not consider them as friends because they are fake. I was blind not seeing there true personality. Maybe they even secretly mock me, stabbing me behind my back.

But a frienship blossomed unexpectedly. Sierra Jaiclyn a person that I never ever consider became my friend. She lend a helping hand during those times. Defending me from the rumors. She did not even know about it but Im grateful.

So what if she is rude atleast she's frank and straightforward. I would prefer this passive friendship than being friends with backstabbers. I find her cute reminding me a tsundere anime character.

Now at this young age me and her become friends no let me rephrase that me and her became bestfriends. Over the years we contact each other. How did it became like this well lets make it short.

It was around 3 years ago, Spring time. Celebrating the national Cherry blossom festival. I accidently met her nope intentionally. So I followed and pester her to be my friend. At the end all she could do is submit to my cuteness. Talk about shameless hahha.

The sky was black tranquility and the star were lights that sing in infinite patterns. I never got the chance to admire the beauty the world has to offer but now it wasnt the case.

"So this is where the little princess run off to." I could hear someone from my back.

Turning my head to see who the voice belongs to.

Oh no an annoying pest has appeared.

To be Continued

...........................

Author's Note:

So guys I think the update schedule will be on weekends because Im really busy from mon-fri. Im still attending school.

So how was the story so far?

Rate 1-10

Im planning to change the cover photo. Any kind people who would volunteer to edit or make a new one? Just comment or message me to let me know. Thank you😘😊

We are fast approaching 500 reads yehey🎉🎊

Im now making a dedication so all you need to do is Vote, comment or follow

And stay tuned for the next update😆😅