20 Call It What You Want

"I don't think I can do this, Choa." your voice filled with hesitates and worries but Choa pull you softly out from your hidings.

"He's here to pick you up." she whispers and she's right.

The exact seconds your eyes met him, everything fade away. You saw him walking with his head down and you are the one he's walking to.

"Call it what you want, Cindy. I'm bringing you to the red carpet, everyone including you should deal with it." He whispers coldly but it makes your heart bloom like summer.

Just like what Yoongi said, everyone should deal with it. Camera flashes started to blinded your eyes, you hate it but his hand down there holding you tight. For these six months, even with your absence in the company, his group proving to the public that they don't need any media play to bring them to top. They're climbing with their bare hands and legs. Now, all the hard work pay off and Yoongi couldn't be happier to show you to the public.

You know you keep making the same mistakes and you never learn but you did one thing right on that day. You lean on him, laugh with him and trust him like a brother. You know you're doing the right thing when you saw his sparkling eyes sparking up your darkest nights.

So, now without any single doubts, you hold his hand even tighter and flash the world your smile. They took the crown but it's alright. It will come back to you anyway. Police do their jobs and found your father health history and they clear your name, putting your aunt in big embarrassment. She ran away to overseas along with her daughter not long after that.

While you, you're busily loving your husband.

"Miss Park, are you going back to the company?"

"The ULIVE project is a big success! Is there any upcoming project?"

"Will we see a new project with BTS and ULIVE?"

"How is the marriage life with Min Yoongi of BTS?"

"Can you say a word or two about the last rumour that framed you and your husband?"

Yeah, Yoongi has announce to the public that both of you has get married on that day to make your father's dreams come true. He did the most to clean up your name and keep you safe.

"Thank you for everyone who always supporting me, family and friends who never doubting me. Also to all media's friends that didn't believe about the rumour. I went through the dark time of my life but Yoongi never fail to support me. When I couldn't think of any way out, he made me believe that there's a way out. I'm so glad for everything he has done to me and regarding the ULIVE upcoming project, I think Miss Choa could deliver it better." you wink at her who got dragged by Taehyung to join both of you on red carpet.

Choa unwillingly arrived on the red carpet beside Taehyung who flash her his signature smile.

"Come on, Miss Choa. Explain about the ULIVE project. It's your thing." Taehyung smile even wider while Choa who don't like being under the spotlight frown, trying hard to not hit Taehyung for dragging her to the red carpet.

"S-So... This is actually not the place where I could talk about this but since it was being asked, I'll explain vividly about the new upcoming project. We keep developing the program from time to time and our team always working for each new corner every day. A new corner featuring BTS will get release very soon along with some new features for the program. We're trying our best to reach more artists in other countries as well, so please wait for us." She was nervous but she ended it perfectly which earned a satisfied nod from you.

"Since you're here with Taehyung, can you confirm your relationship rumour with him?"

"Are you two engaged or something?"

"Taehyung, can you share to us about your feelings for her?"

"How you two met and when the big day will come?"

She was losing words at the sudden question and Taehyung notice how her palms were trembling. He took the sign and quickly took the microphone from her and with his other free hand, he held her hand, tight.

"To all of media friends, please don't bombarded my girlfriend with questions. She's not used to being under the spotlight and camera flashes like this, it might frighten her a bit." Taehyung smile sheepishly and she hide her red face down. She swears she gonna kill Taehyung for dragging her out here.

"To everyone who feels curious and to all of my fans, yes I could proudly say that I'm Yoon Choa's boyfriend and hopefully soon to be her fiancée and husband as well." He said and suddenly the crowd went louder while Choa looked up to him, couldn't believe what she just heard. Taehyung just keep it cool and smile sheepishly. "She's the best thing that ever happens to me and it was never easy to hear a yes from her but I'm glad I didn't give up. She used to have a bad trust issue because her beloved ones have lying issues and the reason why I'm sharing this, even though she might kill me later for exposing this in public--" He giggles a bit before spare Choa a glance but the good boy still continue.

"The reason is because I want to remind all of you that it's okay to break down sometimes. We all having struggles that bring us to the deepest part of our life but don't forget to get up once again. When you fall down once, get up twice. There's always a bad guy who pull you down but there's also gonna be a good boy -like me- who will help you up." Again, he cheekily flashing Choa his adorable smile. "Choa and Cindy here didn't reach this far with blink of eyes. So we really hope that everyone will understand our point and always supporting us. Thank you." He ended his short speech and without any warning he pulls Choa into his embrace making the crowd went wild.

"Uh, I'm sorry. But I want to do it too." Yoongi chuckles and before you realize, he pulls you into his embrace too as the whole world witnessing this moment.

"Are you crazy? We agreed to not showing affections in public."

"I don't care."

"That's not fair! Can you at least think before you act? Your fans will-"

"Call it what you want, Cindy. I'll do what I want."

He mimicked what you told him back then and to your surprise, instead of just hugging you, he pulls you more closer for a kiss. A sweet, deep and passionate kiss.

Min Yoongi surely push you over your limit but he also going to be the one who embrace you with his softest side and tell you how much you mean for him. You were glad that you found him, your father's right, you made the greatest choice ever.

He is your greatest choice.