HEAVEN AND BACK - LASHTON (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

He was just checking the new Audi sport model that came out on the market when he got a notification that he received an email from Michael.
Ashton's mood immediately lifted up a bit as late Friday afternoon emails from Michael only meant one thing. Highlights of Magic Mike Studios.

Every friday Michael would, like a good friend he was, send Ashton a collage of the best moments from the porn studio which would usually either lead to Ashton wanking off on his own and falling asleep or wanking off and then hitting one of the clubs to get himself a pretty omega to take home and fuck.

Ashton eagerly unzips his fly and makes himself comfortable on his Big Boss office chair before he clicks on the attachment labelled LHO18. He is already lazily palming his dick when the video starts. He had a busy week and he deserves some well earned relief.

The centre of the video is a big bed covered in expensive looking white sheets with black and white pillows scattered all over the place. Ashton frowns as he is used to these videos usually starting off with some pretty boys kissing and heavily petting each other before it cuts to the more dirty stuff.
The older man soon realises this is most definitely not one of the usual MMS Highlights as a very familiar figure crawls on the neatly made bed.

Ashton watches with open mouth as Luke makes himself comfortable on the duvet by sitting on the bed, his arse resting on the soles of his feet as his hands are resting in his lap.
"Hi," Luke honest to god giggles. "I'm Lucas Lux, I'm eighteen, and this is my application for becoming one of the Magic Mike Boys." Luke smiles shyly at the camera as he adjusts his sitting position on the mattress.

"I'm an omega and I'm applying to become one of the Boys because I'm trying to get the attention of my Daddy."
Ashton barely catches the crystal glass from shattering across the floor at the blond's words.
"I believe I will be a great addition to your team as I am young, pretty and very very naughty." Luke giggles again. "Besides, I love sex toys and sucking dick and I look amazing in lingerie."

Ashton watches speechless as the blond lifts himself up from his sitting position just to turn around and crawl on all fours, falling on his elbows as he arches his beautiful full arse clad in nothing but some very familiar transparent white lace, shaking it for the camera before he looks over his shoulder.
"Also, I have really expensive butt. My father is paying a fortune to try and keep me in shape." The teen says before he turns back to face the camera.

He is leaning forward as he is grabbing for something behind the camera and Ashton can't help but whimper at the pretty swell of full arse covered in white lace displayed on his screen. And if he thought that was a sight he almost chokes on the sip of whiskey when Luke pulls back with a very special toy in his hands.
"This is one of my favourite toys." The blond tries to go for coy but Ashton sees right through him. He can tell Luke is enjoying this. By this point, he is completely convinced the omega has huge exhibitionism kink.
"It might look like a small plug but this-" Luke stops to tug on a thin tube connecting innocent looking small black plug to what Ashton assumes is a pump. "Will pump it bigger once I get it inside me." The pretty blond confirms Ashton's suspicions.
"It's kind of like alpha's knot. It grows until it fills you full except you can control it. I love it when I can feel myself being stretched from the inside. The silicon growing inside me always makes me feel so full. It's even better when someone else uses it on me because they have all the control over how much they pump it. One guy once made me come by just pumping it up and down until I just couldn't hold it in anymore. Not to mention it makes me all sloppy afterwards so alpha can easily slip his dick inside without any restrictions."

Luke giggles as he fists the still small black plug in one of his hands as the other toys with the pump.
If Ashton had any thoughts of closing this video down, they went flying out of the window once the blond introduced the toy. The older man is equal parts turned on by the prospect of Luke pumping himself full as he is suddenly extremely jealous of all the guys that slept with Luke. He can feel the possessive feeling inside him roar it's ugly head at the thought of other alphas being there before him.