Wait For Me

Days had passed since Alice disappears, along with the farm. Betty and Charles conducted a search party. FP tried to stay positive, but he missed Alice. He knew he hurt her, she drove herself into the farm. Which turned out to a cult, and she was working as undercover FBI informant for their long-lost son.

He still had a hard time wrapping his own mind around the fact his oldest is actually alive and not dead like Chic had said.

"Dad." He heard Charles call for him, He looked up from the tv when he heard his phone buzzing," 4-5 unit," He got up to answer.

He looked down in shock," They've spotted Edgar and there're were some sightings of a blonde. They think it's Alice. Your mother." Charles quickly grabs his car keys and the head for the road.

When they arrived, He stopped eying the trees and his mind awoke. He ran into the blonde's arms.

"Alice!" He gasps in shock, and relief. Charles watches the exchange, feeling a little teary-eyed himself.

Alice told them about the cuts and bruises. Charles watched as FP's jaw clenched down hard. Betty and Jughead grabbed bandages from the store across from the motel.

—xx—

Alice stood in front of the room, gently rubbing some cream on the cut on her lower lip. A sudden knock, caused her to jump. FP looked at Alice with worried eyes.

"Al, I didn't mean to scare you..." Alice looked away from her reflection, spotting the look in his eyes.

"It's okay, FP. I'm okay, I'm not hurt."

FP swallows harshly," And tell that to the bruises and the cuts!" He suddenly barks.

She was thrown by his reaction. She hadn't expected to see the tears in his eyes. She didn't think he cared about her. She bit her bruised lip gently as she grabbed his hand and gave it a soft squeeze.

He looked up, realizing that she had reached for his hand," I'm not broken, FP. I actually punched him and got a little cared away. That's all." He slowly started to calm down.

He wiped his eyes with his hand swiftly." Oh, thank god! I thought he hurt you! I've missed ya and I—"

"I know you regret what you said. It took me sometime to get over what you said. It's almost October. I heard about Freddie." She cried.

The news broke her when she overheard Edgar telling his wife, Evelyn about his death on July 4th. She quickly snuck away, nearly collapsing as she sank to the ground in her cabin. Fred Andrews. He was a man of many words - wise ones and most of all - he was loved by the town. She couldn't believe it. She wanted to go to the funeral, but she didn't want to endanger her peers.

The farm is very dangerous. She almost lost Betty. Penelope had tried to get away. To her knowledge, She still hasn't been found.

Fp's eyes grew wide. He was about to ask her how she knew, but she had beaten him to it," I overheard Edgar. I can't believe he's gone. Do they know what killed him?"

"A stroke. That's what killed him." FP answered, almost into tears again.

He has been so strong, trying to be brave for everyone. There was only one person that could make him fall apart. And that was Alice. She had some magic in her that made him become an emotional wreck.

She was about to turn away... when FP caught her wrist gently, turning her towards him. She looks at him in shock, completely blown away by the gesture. Before she knew it, his lips were slowly approaching hers. She reached his neck with her arms, wrapping instantly.

She could taste the flavors of salty tears and honey suckle lip balm from off his lips. His tears rolled down his cheeks. Alice deepened the kiss, backing them towards her motel bed set.

"Wait for me?" He asks in-between breaths before recapturing her soft lips.

She breaks the kiss, pulling away, sighing happily when she noticed they were all alone." Of course, who would I be waiting for?" FP smirks to himself, Alice rolled her eyes and added," Its not like I can have my back-up choice. Fred is gone." That thought churned his stomach, but he let out sad chuckle.

"Fred really? I thought it would be Tom?"

Alice almost chokes on his own saliva. She couldn't believe he had said that. "No, no, Sierra would kill me. And besides, he doesn't beat you and Fred."

"So wait for me?" FP repeats.

Alice doesn't answer, instead she pulls himself towards her lips and throws him down on the bed.

—-XX—

This is inspired by the kiss that's in this season. Yes, it's happening! Finally, it's happening!