Chapter 21

I’m back, sorry for the wait guys 😊

_______________________________________
Jisoo swiftly stuffed her luggage with her belongings, barely acknowledging the fact that the clothes she put in it were hardly matching. She was starting to panic a little bit. Jennie told her to be at her house at a specific hour and she certainly didn’t want to anger her by being late. It was already a miracle that she managed to convince her to stay at her place for the weekend and she didn’t want to ruin everything. She knew well enough that it took only little for the older woman to get pissed at her and she would hate spending days with her if she were going to be colder than usual.

When she was done, she faced the mirror and brushed her hair. When she was finally satisfied with her appearance, she smiled brightly. She wanted Jennie to think that she looked cute. Usually, she didn’t take that much importance in it, but she supposed that it was normal now that they were dating —and she couldn’t honestly believe that they finally were. Despite how happy she was, she couldn’t get rid of that insecurity that was constantly making her throat tight. It felt like she forced the brunette to be together with her. It was as if she trapped her and that she had no other choice but to give in. She was well aware that she was now an important part of Jennie’s life; however, she hadn’t expected her to need her to that extent. It had only taken a few hours for her to come back to her. It was why Jisoo had the feeling the popular model accepted to be in a relationship with her only because she was frightened to lose her and not because she liked her. She dearly hoped that she was wrong.

The dark haired couldn’t stop a sigh from escaping her glossy lips. It had already been a week since they were dating and nothing changed. Jennie was still being her typical cold self with her. What did she expect anyway? That she would suddenly be all lovey-dovey with her? Certainly not. Though, she was going to be patient. She didn’t plan to rush things especially since the other woman wasn’t entirely sure if she was feeling something romantic for her.

Jisoo turned around and stared at Rosé with a frown. She was laying on her back and reading a magazine with a bored expression plastered on her face. She didn’t seem to care about how frenetic she was being.

“Do I look good in that skirt? I bought it yesterday, but it’s shorter than I thought.” She murmured and looked down at her legs; it was a mid-thighs length skirt. She wasn’t entirely comfortable with wearing something that revealing. “I hope my… girlfriend is going to like it at least.”

The dark haired felt heat rush to her face. She said it. She finally said it. She didn’t think that she would have called Jennie her girlfriend anytime soon. It felt a bit embarrassing. It was why that she probably wouldn’t say it often. She also had difficulty telling her best friend since she knew that she didn’t specifically like the model, so it was a huge step that she just made.

Chaeyoung dropped the magazine that she had in her hands out of shock, eyes widened. She was staring at her best friend doubtfully, waiting for her to start giggling and say that she was only kidding. When she realized that she was serious, she quickly sat up, her mouth slightly agape.

“Oh hell no,” The brownhead frowned to show how much she disapproved. “Are you kidding me? You’re officially dating that rotten woman now?”

Jisoo was disheartened that her friend was taking it so negatively especially after she had encouraged her before. She bit down on her lip and nodded hesitantly.

“It’s only been a week.” She replied and frantically ran her fingers through her hair. “And please don’t insult her. You don’t know her like I do.”

“Oh yeah? Then, tell me, how many times did you come back home almost crying because she hurt you?”

“It’s more complicated than you think.”