Chapter 4

A/N: love them forever ❤️

Jisoo woke up with a gasp. She sat down on her bed, her breathing a bit irregular and her skin slightly moist from sweat. It was just a dream. Nothing more. But she never had that kind of dream before! She hid her blushing face in her trembling hands and exhaled deeply. She could only remember some details, but she was pretty sure she was about to do very indecent things with Jennie Kim. All she knew was that they had been making out and things had gotten pretty heated up.

She could even recall the brunette's hand slowly going up her shirt while she had been kissing her neck several times, their bodies intimately close. The black haired got out of bed and rushed to the bathroom, taking whatever clothes that were laying close, but still being careful about what she picked. She stared at the mirror. She could barely recognize herself; her skin was flushed and her pupils were slightly dilated. She rinsed her face with cold water. It wasn't the first time she had romance dreams about her favorite model, but it had never been so vivid and tainted. She mainly blamed Lisa; if it hadn't been for that rather suggestive romance movie they watched last night, she was pretty it wouldn't have happened! She was still embarrassed just thinking about.

While trying to ignore what she was feeling, she got dressed up. She then looked at the hour and immediately tensed up. She was going to be late! She totally forgot to put her alarm, and she doubted the bus would make her arrive in time. Jennie  was going to be mad; she just knew it. She grimaced at the thought and walked into the living room. She took something fast to eat and headed to the door.

"Need a ride, girlie?" Lisa's honeyed voice resonated.

Jisoo turned around. The blonde was laying on the couch, a disinterested look on her face as she was watching a low budget soap opera.

"Yes, please! If I take the bus, I'll be late."

"Then, let's go."

Lisa stood up, took her keys and gestured to the dark haired to follow her. They entered her car and the blonde started to drive, putting some of her favorite rock band's songs. Jisoo looked down at herself and examined what she was wearing, still worrying about how she looked like. Jennie was probably right; she definitely lacked confidence. She sighed.

"Hey, Lisa…" The female murmured a bit uncomfortably. "Did you… um… already have indecent dreams about someone you don't necessarily like?"

The blonde blinked, not sure if she heard her cousin right. "You mean, you had a sex dream with someone you don't have feelings for?"

Jisoo blushed and fidgeted in her seat. "I… I guess you could say that…"

After a few seconds of silence, Lisa finally laughed, much to her cousin's humiliation. "Oh man… Who was it? Was it Rosé? Please don't tell me it was me."

"No way!" The black haired hissed; she should have known better than not to ask her opinion about that.

"Rosé kept ranting to me about choosing my words wisely around you because you're as pure as the driven snow. Guess she was wrong, huh?"

Jisoo just wanted to disappear. She really shouldn't have talked to her about it. She pouted and crossed her arms.

"Sorry, sorry."Lisa apologized when she saw how upset her cousin seemed to be. She ran a hand in her long blonde hair and decided to give her a serious opinion. "Well, you can't control what you're dreaming about, that's for sure, but there's probably a deeper meaning to it than you think. I mean, before I went out with Rosé , I used to have hot dreams about her when I thought she was only an annoying kid who needs to learn when to shut up, but then she confessed to me, we had sex and I liked it. But then there's also those weird sex dreams with people you really don't want to do it. It's better to forget about those, believe me."

Jisoo wasn't entirely satisfied with the blonde's answer, so she just decided to shrug it off. She did used to have feelings for her favorite model, but she didn't think she had some anymore, especially with the way she acted. She was so cold and mean. It even made her wonder if Jennie had any real friends. Somehow, she couldn't imagine her going out with people and having fun. That thought was a little bit depressing.

"About Rosé …" The girl thought it was the perfect moment to talk about it. "Stop playing with her feelings. I know you noticed she still loves you and you're clearly just messing around with her."

Lisa sighed heavily. That wasn't exactly her favorite subject, but she guessed she couldn't escape it forever. "It's not like I'm messing around, it's just… confusing."

"Do you have feelings for her?"

"No, I don't. Well, I mean, I don't freaking know what I feel towards her anymore. She's not making it any easier by always finding a damn reason to fight with me. That girl seriously needs to chill." The blonde said, keeping her eyes on the road. "Besides, I can't forget about Nayeon. It's been a very long time since a woman made me feel this special…"

The black haired felt like she was going to have a headache with all the problems going on between her cousin and her best friend. It was all so confusing, indeed. Though, it was noticeable that Lisa was seriously in love with Nayeon; it certainly didn't take a genius to guess it. Her voice was softening every time she talked about her and her eyes were almost sparkling. It was rather sad to think Chaeyoung didn't stand a chance against her. She would have to get over her eventually.

"Holy hell."Lisa's eyes widened when they arrived. They were just talking about Nayeon and here she was, in front of the building of the YG agency. She was holding a cheap carton tray with two coffees in them. Jennie Kim was even talking to her! Jisoo was probably as shocked as her cousin was.

They both went out of the car and the female started to panic slightly as the blonde rushed towards them. Nothing good would come out of it.

"Wait, Lisa! You can't just—"

"Nayeon!"

It was already too late and Jisoo just sheepishly followed behind. The brunette's eyes were as wide as saucers when she turned to look at the two girls. She was completely frozen in place, not too sure how to react. She stayed still while Jennie stared at the scene with a deep frown.

"I've been searching for you everywhere. You refused to answer my phone calls and whenever I knocked at your house, you just blatantly ignored me. Please, listen to me and I promise to leave you alone afterwards…" The blonde murmured desperately, taking that chance to explain everything to her.

Still a bit shocked, Nayeon shook her head. "It's not exactly the right moment, Lisa."

Jennie took her coffee from the tray the brunette was holding and didn't say anything. Knowing that they needed some intimacy, she stepped back a bit to let them talk. Jisoo hesitated between following her or staying with her cousin in case she would make things even more complicated. She concluded that it was probably wiser to stay.

"Oh shit, wait, you personally know the model Jisoo has the hots for and you didn't say anything?" Lisa finally realized, remembering the conversation they had about Jennie Kim and Nayeon having suggested to her cousin to not become a model because of her.

"She's actually my childhood friend." The brunette only explained, arms crossed. She stared at the now obviously curious dark haired and smiled apologetically at her. "I'm sorry that I didn't tell you, but I'm pretty sure you would have asked me many questions about her and I'm afraid I couldn't have answered them. I tried to warn you not to become a model, but I suppose you haven't listened to my advice."

Jisoo was both confused and shocked. Her mouth felt dry. She couldn't even say anything. And indeed, she already had many questions she would like to ask her about Jennie, but she respected the older woman too much; and so, she restrained herself not to harass her with them. It was actually hard to believe the grumpy model had such a well-behaved and kind childhood friend.

"As for you…" Nayeon turned to Lisa. "I guess I could listen to what you have to say, but let's go somewhere else. I don't want to disturb Jen's training with your cousin."

Relief was written all over the blonde's face. "Let's go at your house then, I'll drive." She patted Jisoo’s head and smiled, her mood having lifted up considerably. "Well, see ya later, kid. And good luck with your girlfriend!"

The black haired face turned bright red and she turned to look at Jennie to see if she heard her, but it did not seem to be the case —unless she didn't get impressed by it. She watched as the two women left and finally approached the model who seemed to get impatient. "Sorry about that." She apologized a bit shyly.

"Let's just go already. You're only getting better at making me lose my time."

Jisoo couldn't expect no less. She decided to stay silent and followed behind her. Jennie took her phone and texted someone, an amused smirk parting her lips.

"Boyfriend, huh." She murmured to herself with sneer amusement, much to the dark haired confusion. "She's such a bad liar. I knew it was a woman."

The girl now understood that Nayeon probably told her that she had a boyfriend when it was actually a girlfriend. "Do you have a problem with that?" Jisoo got defensive, not liking where things were going.

"No." Jennie answered simply, her eyes focusing on whoever she was texting. "Don't meddle in my business means don't meddle in my personal life, so don't ask useless questions unless it has to do with our training."

The black haired was getting tired of that cold behavior. "Since your childhood friend is so close to my cousin, I could ask her plenty of personal questions about you when you're not here." She didn't know what pushed her to say that, but she supposed she wanted to get some kind of reaction from her, and it worked.

"Nayeon won't tell you a thing about me." Jennie stopped on her track, teeth clenched. She glared daggers at the younger female. "Really, you're such a nuisance. Why do you keep trying to get on my nerves? What are you trying to prove?"

Jisoo was afraid she didn't know the answer to that either. It was as if she wanted to elicit reactions from her —be it positive or negative. She wanted to know everything about that mysterious woman she used to admire. It felt like there were so many things that she was hiding and she wanted to know them all. Curiosity was getting the better of her.

"Well, whatever. Let's just continue with your training. The sooner we're done, the sooner I can go home and get rid of you."

The girl tried her best to ignore her words. That woman definitely had a heart of steel. Today was going to be a very long day.