Chapter 12

Jisoo with Dior 😍😍😍
OMG I need more of that

_______________________________________

Jennie grunted as she couldn't concentrate on the book she was reading. The words seemed to be mixing in her head and she had to read the same sentences several times because she couldn't focus on their meanings. Finally giving up on it, she threw it on her nightstand with a frustrated sigh. Her thoughts were filled with the annoying new model. Very recently, she couldn't get her out of her mind. She knew it was ever since the day they kissed. It kept haunting her again and again. It shouldn't have happened. She shouldn't have let it happened! Jisoo was like a reading book; she was so expressive that she had guessed she had platonic feelings for her. But she didn't know that she would make a move on her! She had thought that she wouldn't have the guts to do it, but it seemed like she had been completely wrong. The newbie could be unexpectedly bold and blunt at times and it was deeply maddening her.

She sat up on her bed and gave another growl. She had let it happened. She had kissed her back when she didn't feel anything romantic for her. It wasn't love that she was feeling for her —she knew it well enough. It was far different from the innocent, naïve and sweet love the black haired was always dreaming about. What Jennie was feeling was probably only a shameful mixture of lust and loneliness. The most humiliating thing was that she couldn't have stopped herself. Jisoo's lips had been so soft and enticing against hers; she could have even tasted the faint taste of chemical strawberry from her lip balm. She had shamefully pulled her so close, to the point where their bodies had been firmly pressed against each other. She could have felt her every delicate curve against hers. Jennie's pulse accelerated considerably as she thought about the faint and needy moan that had escaped the other girl's tender lips and the desperate and deprived face she had made when they had pulled away from each other to catch their breath. If it hadn't been for that, Jennie didn't think she would have been able to stop herself. She would have gone so much further and Jisoo would have hated her for sure.

The popular model pursed her lips in thought. She had doubtlessly became attached to her, so she didn't want to break their new friendship. It was rare that she cared to make friends, but Jisoo was so different from her other fans. Her honesty, her innocence and her cute naivety had seriously gotten to her. She was also a good listener, she was extremely caring and she was trustworthy. The only thing that bothered her deeply was that she could be exasperatingly nosy at times.

Jennie almost jumped in surprise when she heard the doorbell. She didn't expect any visitors today and she deeply hoped that it wasn't the girl she had been thinking about all day long. She headed to the door and opened it, heaving a long sigh of relief when she saw that it was none other than Nayeon.

"Hey, dearest Jendeuk," She greeted her with a teasing smile, knowing that she hated when she called her that. "Heard from Hanbin that you took some days off because you weren't feeling well, so I bought some cakes to cheer you up a bit."

"Hanbin? You're seeing him again?" Jennie reacted immediately, her voice as cold as unbreakable ice.

The brunette immediately understood that she had made a mistake; she shouldn't have talked about him at all.

"Yeah, I mean… there's nothing wrong with he and I being friends, right? He—"

"You shouldn't be friends with him." The brunette immediately cut her off. "He's still head over heels for you and all he did was messing around when he was dating you. I don't want you to fall for that idiot all over again and make the same mistake twice, even if you're with that unmannered and crude woman now…"

Nayeon's nervous expression soon changed into one of grief. Jennie knew that it was nothing but bad news and she started to get defensive towards her friend.

"She hurt you." The model growled and mentioned to the other woman to take a seat, wanting her to explain what happened.

The brunette obeyed. There was a long silence, before she spoke again, her voice shaking a bit.

"I… I'm actually going to break up with her today." She admitted, eyes closed and lips pressed in a thin line. "I love her like I never loved anyone before, but she's not serious about me. At least, not as serious as I am about her. When she thought that I haven't been listening to her, she told her ex-girlfriend that she was more important to her than I am. I… I can't continue to pretend everything is fine when she obviously still has feelings for her ex… This is why I prefer to end the relationship before it gets too unhealthy."

Jennie's fists were clenched so tightly that her knuckles were starting to get white. She had known since the moment she had first laid her eyes on Lisa that she would break her friend's heart. Oh how she wanted to return back in time and told her to get away from her.

"If I see her again, I'm going to tell her what I think."

"It's alright, Jen. I'll get over her eventually, so there's no need for you to do your chivalrous knight with me. If anything, I was the one protecting you in the past and now it's totally the other way around…" Nayeon laughed at the memory of her protecting her awkward friend from all the bullying. She changed so much since then.

Jennie tried not get humiliated and embarrassed, but a light blush was still making its way to her cheeks. She hated when the other woman was reminding her of her old clumsy self. She straightened herself and crossed her arms over her chest.

"I know that you have your own problems, but I would actually like to have your advice about something." The brunette said, hesitating, but decided to tell her anyway. The female wouldn't judge her, no matter what. "I have taken a few days off because I absolutely want to avoid Jisoo. She kissed me."

"She did… what?" Nayeon asked her to repeat, unsure that she heard her right.

Annoyed, Jennie huffed and frowned. She hated having to repeat it.

"She kissed me! Actually, we… we kissed, but she made the first move. She obviously has feelings for me while I'm not feeling a damn thing about her."

"Then why did you kiss her?"

The popular model opened her mouth, but then closed it. It was hard to explain. "It's complicated." Jennie simply said, a shivering breath escaping her lips. "I don't want a relationship, Nayeon, and I won't make the same mistake I did with Chahee. Jisoo doesn't deserve that. Besides, even if I end up finding love one day, which I highly doubt will happen, I won't do a thing about it. I refuse to get into a real and happy relationship when I took that away from my brother who dearly loved his wife and who will get divorced soon because she can't deal with him being in the state he is."

"It's not your fault, Jennie. Please, stop torturing yourself with it." Nayeon whispered gloomily. "You still deserve to be happy, and that's what your brother wants. What would have been the point of him sacrificing himself for you if you can't even enjoy life anymore? It's as if he did it for nothing." She knew that she was being harsh with her words right now, but her friend seriously needed to understand.

The girl’s eyes widened. The brunette shouldn't have said that. She was about to get mad at her, but the doorbell rang. Throwing a glare at her friend, she went to open the door. It was Jisoo. She had a sheepish smile on her face, her hands behind her back. Before she could say anything, she slammed the door and locked it. She should have known she would come. The dark haired was like that.

"Can you please open the door?" Jisoo asked with pitiful desperation.

"No."

Nayeon rolled her eyes at how childish Jennie was being. "Escaping your problems won't solve them. You two need to talk." She was the one who opened the door for Jisoo and gave her an encouraging wink. "Well, I'll leave you two alone. I have to get going."

The popular model absolutely hated when her friend was doing that. She would have to scold her later. When they were finally alone, the girl escaped her glare to stare at the wall, scratching her cheek. She was awkward. Her unconfident stance showed that she wasn't sure about what to do or say. Jennie wasn't surprised that she came here without thinking about it. She was being too impulsive.

"Can we talk about what happened?"

The bunette knew it. She knew perfectly well that the black haired would start bothering her with it again and that she wouldn't shut up about it until she would get her answer. She was starting to know her a bit too well.

"What do you want me to say?" Jennie suddenly snapped. "It just happened. That kiss meant nothing."

"B-But it was so…" Jisoo hesitated, her face easily comparable to one of a sad, abandoned puppy. "…so passionate."

The popular model shook her head. It might have been the case for the dark haired, but as of her, it had been nothing more than to fill a certain solitude. Although, she didn't want to say something that might sadden her even more.

"Can we pretend that it didn't happen?" Jennie asked with a gentler voice. "We just started our friendship and I don't want it ruined already."

It was obvious that Jisoo didn't expect her to say that. Her face clearly showed surprise. She was way too expressive. "Of course!" She finally replied with excessive cheerfulness. "If you think it's better that way, let's forget about it! I would prefer to cherish our friendship rather than having it risked by… by something that meant nothing…"

Jennie knew that the black haired did it on purpose to repeat her words to rub it on her face. She could be unexpectedly sly at times and it successfully made her feel guilty. She bit on her lower lip. She really needed to be more considerate with her. After all, she was starting to develop a serious attachment towards her and she was actually scared to make her give up on her.

"It didn't exactly mean nothing. It's just something that you would rather not know. In any case, it shouldn't happen again. It shouldn't have happened in the first place."

"I understand, don't worry." Jisoo answered with a small smile. "I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

The popular model hated it. She hated how her new friend was so kind. She accepted it so easily while many people would have yelled at her. On top of it, she was pretty sure that it was her first kiss. She hoped not. She had to ask anyway because considering how naively romantic the other girl was, she probably took an importance to that kind of thing.

"…Was it your first kiss?"

The dark haired raised her head up and gave out a nervous chuckle at the sudden question. "Yes, but it's alright. I guess not everything is like in fairy tales. Although, I would have preferred to wait for my soulmate before it happened. It feels a bit… wasted now."

Way to make her feel even more guilty. Jennie sighed heavily and shook her head to show her irritation. Jisoo was so childish.

"Life isn't like fairy tales, grow up. Soulmates don't exist."

"They do!" The girl exclaimed back almost immediately, determined.

"I hate optimistic people like you. They don't know a damn thing about life."

It was enough to make Jisoo stop talking. She looked a bit concerned now. She ran her fingers in her long hair. "And you're being too pessimist. You need to learn to enjoy life more." She replied back with a frown. "I know that you think you don't deserve it, but you do."

Jennie didn't say anything in fear that her opinion would end up scaring the girl away. She honestly felt like no one understood how she was feeling and it was irritating her to no end when people were trying to tell her what she should do. She still had to try getting less angry at her. She was about to say something, but Jisoo grabbed her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. Surprised, she stared back at her almost incredulously. She wasn't used to such friendly gestures. She kind of guessed that the dark haired wasn't shy about sharing physical contacts with friends, but she wasn't entirely comfortable with it.

"I thought it would be nice to go take a coffee somewhere and talk about ourselves a bit. Since we're friends now, I want to learn more about you…" Jisoo murmured with some hesitation, before an impish grin made its way to her lips. "And no, you won't be escaping the personal questions again! You could ask some to me too if you want!"

At that point, Jennie didn't really care anymore. She knew that since they had decided to become friends, there was no need to get angry about the personal questions anymore. Besides, she was admittedly a little bit curious about learning more about the new model. After all, she really knew little about her. Without realizing it entirely, Jisoo was starting to make her days a bit brighter. She supposed that in the end her constant happy mood and optimist was getting to her.

"Fine." The brunette said and took the keys for her car. "I was getting thirsty anyway."
"Is that so?" The girl chuckled a bit amusedly. "I think you're actually pretty curious to know more about me."

Jennie's cheeks flushed. Oh how she hated when people was teasing her like that. It was worse when it was coming from the innocent and yet mischievous female. She felt like whatever the questions Jisoo was going to ask were going to bother her.

I suppose I'll have to get used to it…

_______________________________________

Nayeon opened the door to her house. She was going to do it today. She was going to break up with Lisa. If the blonde wasn't able to make a decision, then she would do it for her. It couldn't continue like that. She had to end their relationship. She entered inside and her soon-to-be-ex-girlfriend looked up from her portative video game console. The other female flashed a huge grin at her and approached her, pulling her into an intimate hug, only making the brunette even more uncomfortable about the situation.

"Hey, babe, where were you? I was kind of upset that you weren't beside me when I woke up."

She was about to reply, but her breath got caught in her throat when Lisa planted sudden several feverish kisses on her neck and she gasped as soon as she eagerly squeezed one of her buttocks. Of course, the blonde was still eager and acting like nothing bad happened between them; it was only making it more painful.

"Since we didn't do anything last night, maybe we could catch up a bit. I bought a new powerful toy that you might enjoy…" Lisa whispered sexily in her ear, blowing in it while her hands started exploring her body intimately, successfully making her shiver. "I heard some women can reach orgasm within a minute with it."

As tempting as it sounded, Nayeon resisted her. She gently pushed her away and shook her head.

"Can you sit down for a bit? I need to talk to you."

The blonde blinked, completely surprised that the brunette refused her flirting. It was totally, utterly unusual. Though, she got concerned as soon as she saw her girlfriend's troubled expression.

"Hey, what's wrong, baby? Did something happen?" Lisa sat down, carefully examining Nayeon.

"We need to talk about what's happening with your ex-girlfriend."

The tall blonde looked down. It was obvious that she wasn't ready to talk about it. She took a shaky breath and stared into the brunette's eyes determinately. "About that…" Lisa seemed to hesitate as if she wasn't sure of herself, but finally shook her head, a small wavering smile parting her lips. "I thought about it a lot recently and I decided to choose you over her. I don't want to ruin what we have and good lord I'm falling for you deeper and deeper every day…"

"Stop it, Lalisa." Nayeon muttered painfully. "Don't say this when you're clearly not happy with your decision. You've said it yourself; Rosé is more important to you. If you really can't make the proper decision, then I'll do it for you…"

The blonde's eyes widened, knowing exactly where the conversation was going. The brunette's eyes were starting to water up. She was going to cry.

"We should break up…" Her voice broke.

"No, no, no." Lisa stood up and grabbed her chin, forcing her to look at her. She was completely alarmed now. "I said I chose you, please don't do this, Nayeon… W-We can figure it out, please just don't—"

"Don't make it harder, Lisa… You know it's for the best. How is our relationship going to work out if one of us isn't completely happy…?"

The blonde's heart broke right at that moment. The brunette was silently crying, her shoulders shaking uncontrollably. She knew that she should probably leave her alone now, but she pulled her into a hug and ran her fingers in her short brown hair. She could feel herself starting to get emotional as well, a huge lump forming in her throat.

"A-Alright…" Lisa reluctantly gave up, knowing that the other woman wouldn't change her decision. It was definitive; it was over. She kissed her forehead, letting her lips lingering there for a long moment, before she completely pulled away. She was restraining herself so hard not to start crying too.

"Don't worry…" Nayeon gave her a forced smile. "I'm not like your ex. I'll move on with time and we could try to be friends afterwards, as long as you let me a few months to recover."

The blonde was at least relieved that she wouldn't completely lose Nayeon, but she was still saddened. She had gotten used to having her around as a lover. She seriously liked her. Her heart was literally broken too, but she also knew that it was for the best. The other woman deserved better than since she knew she hadn't treated her well with the whole thing going on with Chaeyoung.

Lisa took a few step back and wiped her own tears away.

"I hope that your future boyfriend or girlfriend will treat you better than I did. You certainly deserve to be happy, Nayeon…"

"You're such an idiot… It's not something you should say after a break up… It just makes it worse…"

The blonde apologized a bit awkwardly. They stared at each other, unsure of what to do, until Lisa cleared her dry throat.

"W-Well, I guess I'll make my luggage again."

And so she did, her heart as heavy as a brick. She hadn't meant for things to turn out that way. She had actually wanted to continue their relationship. But in the end, she knew that Nayeon was right; it wouldn't be fair for Nayeon if they had continued to date when she was still thinking about Rosé. As heartbroken as they were right now, it definitely was for the best.

_______________________________________

Jennie silently drank her drink, trying not to wince as it burnt her tongue since it was extremely hot. Maybe she should have taken someone else. Coffee wasn't something she drank often and she didn't usually like the bitter taste it had. She didn't know why she bought one in the first place. She watched as Jisoo was slowly drinking her chocolate milkshake, a bright smile on her face. She was vigorously swinging her legs under the table. Honestly, her happiness was almost contagious. Almost. But it definitely felt brighter when she was around. She actually found herself thinking less about her past. Jisoo was positively distracting her, there was no doubt about it.

"You know," The brunette started the conversation. "You should be careful not to eat too much chocolate."

The black haired tilted her head and gave her a grin. "No matter how much sweet I eat, I never get fat." She explained and dripped one of her fingers in her milkshake before innocently showing it to the popular model. "Want to taste it? It's good! It's actually not too sweet!"

Jennie almost chocked on her coffee. There was a limit to how naïve she could be.

"You're suggesting me to lick your finger…?"

Jisoo immediately pulled her hand away, her cheeks becoming as red as a tomato. She lowered her head in shame.

"I… I'm sorry! I… I don't know why I—… I wasn't realizing what I was suggesting… I always do it with my best friend a-and there's no shame between she and I…" She whined, inevitably stumbling on her words. "T-This is so embarrassing…"

The brunette sighed. How close was she with her best friend? It didn't sound very friendly. She would understand if it had been between a couple, and even though she was new to the whole friendship thing, she knew that there was a limit to what you could do and share between friends.

Jisoo definitely was humiliated and embarrassed right now —her eyes were even starting to water up from shame. If there was one thing that Jennie hated, despite being quite heartless towards certain things, it was to make the people she cared about cry, especially if those said people were cute girls. She looked around and when she made sure that no one was staring at their direction, she grabbed the other's girl hand and shoved her finger in her mouth, licking off the chocolate. She knew it was risky and that she shouldn't have done it, but if had been stronger than her. The new model's face became even redder and Jennie could see her shiver gently, her whole body completely tensed and her mouth slightly parted as she was staring intensively.

When the brunette pulled away, Jisoo instantly covered her embarrassed face with her two hands. Maybe it would have been better if she didn't do anything, after all. The embarrassment was slowly getting to Jennie as well. She looked away, trying to make it seem like she didn't mind, but deep inside, she knew well enough that she participated in the black haired's game only because she had wanted to get some kind of reactions from her.

"A-Anyway!" Jennie chuckled nervously, constantly clearing her throat. "You still haven't told me if you didn't mind kissing Chahee."

Jennie couldn't believe the topic was brought back now. She knew that the other female was persistent, but to that extent? It was unbelievable. It was starting to seriously annoy her. If she wanted an honest answer, then she would give it to her.

"No, I didn't mind. I enjoyed the reactions I was getting from her and that's all there was to it."

The brunette silently watched as the dark haired's face showed confusion and a bit of jealousy. She was so easy to read. She definitely was like an open book.

"That's a bit cruel for her." Jisoo dared to comment, before shaking her head in disappointment. "Anyway, it's your turn to ask me a question."

Jennie carefully thought about it. There were so many things that she didn't know about her and yet she had no idea what she could ask. Though, something soon crossed her mind.

"It's absurd, but I think I don't even know your age."

"Oh! I'm eighteen. I graduated from high school last year and took a year off from studying. If I remember correctly, you're twenty-two, right?"

The popular model gave a nod. Her age wasn't exactly a secret, so she wasn't the least surprised that her fans knew about it. As of her past, she made sure that it stayed out of the medias' eyes. At that time, she hadn't been popular enough for it to spread around anyway, but popular enough for an insane fan to murder her family… Just when her thoughts were starting to get depressing, an unfamiliar figure made its way towards them. Jennie thought he might be one of her fans at first, but his gaze was towards Jisoo and he was smiling radiantly at her.

"Chu! It's been a while!" He exclaimed as he affectionately petted her head. "I didn't expect to see you here."

The brunette immediately beamed as she saw him, leaning in his pets, only confirming Jennie's thoughts about her being too friendly.

"Jinyoung! Where were you? Rosie and I tried to contact you, but you never answered us."

"Yeah, well I got pretty busy after high school. Rosé will hate the hell out of me if she sees me, since she didn't want the three of us to get separated after graduation." He stated and scratched the back of his neck a bit sheepishly, staring up and down at his old friend carefully. "You're getting prettier, Chu. Not that you weren't before, but… uh…"

The poor guy seemed to get flustered at his failed attempt to flirt. Jennie silently watched; he hadn't seemed to have noticed her or he seriously didn't care, since his eyes were all on the black haired.

"Thanks, that's really sweet of you to say." Jisoo smiled innocently at him, completely clueless about the fact that he was very obviously flirting with her.

"Maybe we could catch up and eat somewhere one day?"

He was totally suggesting a date. Jennie's eyebrows furrowed. Of course, she wasn't surprised that Jisoo would be the popular type around guys. She had figured that much. However, she couldn't restrain a certain annoyance from building up inside her. She had decided that she didn't like that guy.

"Of course, it could be fun!"

The brunette's eyes widened slightly. She didn't think the girl would accept —or maybe she was just too kind to refuse his offer.

"Great! I'll give you a call soon to tell you the details!"

"Alright! I'll bring Chaeyoung along. I'm sure she will be happy to see you too!"

Jennie's irritation and surprise were soon replaced by sheer amusement. That guy totally got friend zoned. She remembered Nayeon's girlfriend having told her that Jisoo was pretty oblivious towards love; she guessed that she had gotten to see it now.

"Uh… sure… See you soon then…"

Jinyoung was obviously upset. He seemed to hesitate between telling her about it being a date just between the two of them, but finally decided to give up and waved goodbye at her before rejoining his friends who had seemed to be cheering for him from afar.

The dark haired blinked in surprise. "He seems sad now. I wonder if I said something wrong?"

At this point, Jennie couldn't help but find Jisoo's cluelessness about the situation adorable. She could tell her that he was actually asking her out on a romantic date, but she somehow preferred not to say anything. She only gave a shrug. As selfish as it was, she actually liked to have the other girl wrapped around her little finger. She wanted her attention on her and on her only.

Before another word could be said between them, Jennie's phone rang, indicating that she received a text. She quickly read it. It was Nayeon, telling her that she needed some support right now. Sighing heavily, she stood up.

"I have to go. Your foolish cousin and Nayeon just broke up and she needs me right now."

"Huh…?"

Jisoo was, without doubt, shocked about the news. It seemed like she hadn't expected it to happen anytime soon. The black haired then approached her and gave her a shy smile.

"May I have a hug before you leave then?"

Jennie growled. That girl definitely was too cuddly. She still wrapped her arms around her and pulled her close. Jisoo gasped in surprise, probably thinking that she would have rejected it, but she soon calmed down into the hug and reciprocated it, burying her face into her shoulder. The brunette's throat immediately tightened as she felt the girl's warm breathing going through the fabric of her shirt, caressing her skin. Her body was pressed right against her own; she could feel her every delicate curve against her. It was stupid. Their closeness was enough to make her shudder in an unknown burning feeling. Did she even realize the effect that she had on her?

Finally realizing that their embrace was lasting longer than it should have, Jennie pushed her away, her lips pursed in a thin line. She had to tell her to back away.

"I'm not a cuddly person and those incessant and unnecessary hugs are starting to get on my nerves." The popular model said firmly, wanting her to understand that there was a limit to hugging. Besides, their embraces were definitely not friendly; they were quite intimate and it needed to stop.

Jisoo ran her fingers in her long black hair, a habit she guessed she had when a situation was making her uncomfortable or when she hurt her feelings.

"Sure… I'll stop if that's what you want. But you could have refused it if you didn't want it in the first place. It's not for nothing I asked for your permission first."

Jennie knew that the female was right on that one; she could have refused it. She grunted. "It would have been fine if your hugs weren't so…" She paused, not able to find the right word for it. "They're not friendly at all, so I guess I have to make things clear with you; nothing is going to happen between us. The kiss was a mistake."

Jisoo nodded to show that she already understood that, a small trembling smile parting her pink lips.

"I… I know! I said that we would be friends, I didn't say anything about us becoming… closer."

Jennie wasn't sure if the newbie understood her completely, but she guessed that she would have to give up for now.

"If you understand, then I'll take my leave."

When she was finally alone, she inhaled deeply. What the heck was that? Her heart was still beating hard from the hug. It was completely ridiculous. It was just a hug. Nothing more.

_______________________________________

P.S: Gay and confused Jennie is very gay (this sentence makes no sense whatsoever).

And happy nine years with Jennie, time pass so fast, im so fcking proud of her 😭😭😭💗

Love u Jen❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Anyway, comment and vote please?