13

Tani POV
"All the power is in my hands huh?" I questioned myself staring at my hands. I guess I should test this out but on who-

"AYE!" I heard behind me. I kept walking trying to ignore whoever that is.

"THAT ASS IS FAT YEO COME HERE!" I looked and the back of my dress was ripped. Damn I can't catch a break. I just came back from the dead leave me alone for a second jeez.

"Can you guys leave me alone please?" I asked turning around. It was a group of boys and they looked sketchy as hell.

"Nah you can come with us." One of them said walking up to me. I started backing up against a tree.

"No....NOOOO!!" I screamed and they all flew across the park. They got up running away from me.

"YEO THIS BITCH THE DEVIL!"

"HELL NAH MY GRANDMA A PASTOR FUCK THIS SHIT!" They took off running and I smiled to myself. I walked in the house to see it completely empty.

"Dad???" I called checking the house.

"I'm back from the dead! Dad where are you???" He was completely gone. Damn. I went to my room and saw a note on my door.

"Dear Flower
You have the power in your hands now you have the tools in here. I hope you love it.

                        Love
                                 Mommy

I opened my door and gasped. This is not my room. It was beautiful. It was lavender mixed with stars. I opened my closet and I screamed.

"OHH SHIT" it was perfect. Half girly shoes and half sneakers. Half fem clothes and half stud clothes. This is amazing. I checked the fem clothes and most of them showed A LOT of skin.

I took a closer look in the mirror. The bags under my eyes were gone, my skin is perfectly clear and my eyes are a light hazel.

"Wow........I'm beautiful." I said completely exasperated. I kept looking at myself and I did a dance.

3rd Person POV
"IM BEAUTIFUL!!!! FINALLY!!!!" Tani screamed and started twerking. She had to go see Renee. Yes, it'll be strange her arriving after she's been dead for a year but better late than never right? She hopped in the shower and took her time with washing........and shaving if you catch my drift.

She came out and rubbed raw Shea butter and shimmer baby oil on her body and went through her drawers.

"Damn.....mom you went all out." She said looking at all the lacy bras and panties. She picked out an all red panty set and looked in the mirror.

"Oooo yesss bitch!" She looked around for an outfit and put on a tight black dress.

"Okay....I'm ready!" She walked out the house and found an all black Range Rover.

"Oh my-" she looked around and found a pair of keys that somehow got in her pocket. She drove to Renees house and knocked on the door. No one answered.

"Renee? RENEE????" She called and kept knocking. She went around the back to look through her bedroom room and she gasped. She found Renees face in between some strange girls legs.

She walked away breathing heavily. Her eyes turned a dark red and she screamed.

"FUCK!" With one punch she completely shattered Renee's windshield. She started laughing to herself while crying.

"I'm done playing nice Renee....you just wait and see. YOU JUST WAIT AND FUCKING SEE!!" Renee yelled towards her house and got in her car. She wiped her tears and kept laughing.

"She doesn't know who she's messing with! SHE DOESNT KNOW WHO SHES MESSING WITH" Tani yelled completely laughing.

"We gon see......we gon fucking see." She said smiling to herself.

This chapter short I know but HEYYYYYYYY

Good chapter? Meh next time will most likely be better.

Butttttt........the kid birthday on the 24th so mark ya calendars😌

OKAY BYEEEEEEE HAVE A GOOD NIGHT💖💖💖💖💖