6

Tani POV
I was walking through the halls with my head down clutching my books. Suddenly I felt eyes on me. I turn to see Krys Mya, and Reese talking but Mya was just staring at me. Krys stopped talking and all three of them had their eyes on me.

"AYE TANI! WAIT STAY RIGHT THERE!" Reese shouted and they began running towards me. What do you do when a crew of girls who hate you run towards you? You HAUL ASS!!!!

I zipped through the crowd until I made it outside.

"Oh lord....I'm safe." I said panting trying to catch my breath.

"Hello" I heard in my ear and I jumped. I began to panic and Reese's eyes got big.

"Wait wait calm down. We aren't gonna hurt you we promise." Reese said trying to calm me and Krys nodded. Mya was just staring at me in complete silence. I wasn't tryna hear it. IT WAS A DAMN TRICK!

I kept trying to run away until Krys picked me up and carried me off. How are they so strong? The fuck is they on? All steroids and no carbs???

"OMG WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM ME????!!!!!!" I screeched causing Reese and Krys get scared and hold each other.

"Oh god." Reese said still holding Krys.

"I've never heard her speak. Let alone yell at us." Krys replied clutching onto Reese.

"I'm scared dude..."

"FUCKING PUSSIES STOP IT!" Mya yelled pushing them apart.

"Say what the fuck you gotta say so I can go the fuck home!" Mya grumbled and Reese cleared her throat.

"ahem......uh hey you doing?" Reese said and I kept a straight face.

"Uh uh. What we've wanted to say was....OMG IM NOT GOOD AT THIS KRYS HELPPPPP!" Reese whines loudly stepping away. Keys stepped forward and took a breath.

"Ight listen. Just saying sorry once can never fix all the bullshit we've done. But we truly are sorry. And we know you won't forgive or trust us immediately but we're willing to wait. We are very sorry Tani." Krys said sincerely and Reese nodded eagerly.

"Yea yea that's what I wanted to say. I'm sorry Tani." She said lowly putting her head down. I kept staring at them and my mother's instincts didn't say anything. I guess they aren't lying.

"Okay.....sure." I said and they both pulled my into a tight hug. Krys turns around and Mya is still staying quiet.

"You have anything to say Mya?" Krys asked and Mya remained silent.

"Uh okay well.....we want you to join our crew." Krys said and Reese smiled brightly.

"Yeaaaa!!!!! I like that ideaaaa!" Reese squealed and Mya grumbled under her breath.

"I don't know about that. We're two different people. I don't want you guys to get bullied cause of me. Being bullied doesn't feel very good." I said holding my head down.

"Oh please. You think people are gonna bully us? Look at us!" Reese said standing next to Krys with a dumb smile on her face. I chuckled and Reese gasped.

"Woahhhh. You're actually pretty! Look Mya ain't she pretty?" Reese said completely astonished and Mya shrugged.

"Yea......and pretty girls deserve to be celebrated. We should throw a party for her. Right guys?" Mya said in a blank tone and Reese nodded smiling. She seemed very happy about everything. I wish I was that happy.

"Yea! A party seems great! You like that Krys?" She said and Krys shook her head.

"Nah....Mya since when you-"

"Krys! How bout you start on the invitations. Party's Friday. Ight. Welcome to the crew Tani." She said giving me this smirk that sent chills down my spine. She walked away from us and into the school.

"Well. I'm hungry. Let's go eat." Reese said grabbing her keys. Krys nodded and we began to walk in the parking lot.

"School isn't over yet. I have tests and-"

"You's a straight A student right? Skipping three hours won't kill you. Come on let's go." Reese cut me off. I looked around and realized we were walking towards a 2019 G Wagon.

"This is yours???? Omg I love it!" I said stepping inside.

"Thanks! It was a gift. What y'all tryna eat?" We all said McDonald's so she turned on the radio and pulled off.

"What the heck?!" I said laughing as Reese had French fries under her lips.

"Look! I'm a walrus!! Ork Ork ork!" She said clapping her hands. Krys just shook her head and smiled.

"You so dumb." She said laughing.

"Omg.....meanieee." Reese said whining and Krys plucked her in the forehead.

"Son of a dick- HEY RENEEEEE!" Reese said waving her towards us. Oh God. She's the last person I wanna see right now.

"Wassup niggas. What you doing here?" She asked completely shocked.

"She's our friend now. She's actually dope for real." Krys said and Reese nodded.

"Yea! She's gonna be my bestie!" Reese said smiling brightly at me.

"You should actually date her. Look at her! She's pretty. All she needs is someone to see it." Reese said warmly. I blushed and put my head down.

"Stop doing that. I wanna look at you." Reese said pouting and Krys hugged her.

"It's okay ma. She'll warm up to us." Krys said kissing Reese's cheek.

"Y'all date???" I asked hella surprised and all three of them nodded.

"Yea. I'm surprised they haven't fucked right here on the table." Renee said mumbling and I chuckled.

"Come on. I wanna talk to you." Renee said and I got worried. They all tryna be my friend? Hmmm. Mother, if something is wrong tell me.

"I just wanna say sorry you know? That's it." Renee said shrugging.

"Oh okay then. Cool." I said and she nodded.

"Reese and Krys are cute. Especially Reese she's so happy and innocent." I said and Renee laughed.

"Innocent?" She asked pointing at them. I saw Krys put Reese on a leash and she bit her lip.

"Wow...in the middle of a family restaurant." I said and Renee laughed.

"Well imma see you later. Bye." She said leaning in giving me and kiss and walking out.

Oh my God! The spell is working I think!

well........

I like Reese and Krys a lot. Y'all gon see more of them

But how y'all feel about everyone????

Who y'all trust???

What y'all think Mya got up her sleeve???????

Okay BYEEEEE💜💜💜💜