1: Another Boring Day

Y/N L/N opened his eyes as he was shook awake.

"Y/N, Y/N, Y/N, Y/N, wake up, wake up!"

Y/N cracked a smile as the small figure began jumping all over his bed in an attempt to wake him. He pulled the blankets over his head and groaned.

"Jus' a few more minu's Ellie." he grumbled.

The small girl gave a furious huff and stomped her feet on the floor.

"No! Annie wants you down now! You have to eat breakfast with the rest of us!" she pouted.

Y/N sighed and sat up. "Alright then, go tell Annie I'll be down in ten minutes." he said, ruffling the little girls hair.

"Okay!" Ellie replied sweetly, and ran out of the room.

Y/N slowly lifted himself out of his warm covers and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth. Just like his normal routine. He then wiggled out of his pajamas and threw on a F/C shirt and black jeans. Just like his normal routine. After that, he combed his H/C hair. Just like his normal routine.

His boring, everyday normal routine.

He trudged down the stairs dragging his feet. When he reached the bottom he made his way to the dining room, where all the other kids were munching happily on their breakfast.

Some of the kids were talking amongst themselves, some of the younger ones were laughing and playing with Annie, the Mother of the orphanage.

Annie was a kindly woman. She had long brown hair with a few grey hairs near the sides that she always kept in a bun. Her eyes were light blue and she was always smiling.

As for the rest of the kids, Y/N couldn't really say he was that close to any of them apart from Ellie.

Ellie had always been like a little sister to him. She was six years old, had shoulder length blonde hair and her eyes were forest green. She had been at the orphanage ever since she was a baby, unlike him, who was brought there at four years old, but she had always taken a shine to him. Ever since she was old enough to talk, the two were (almost) inseparable. When she wasn't having fun with her other friends that is.

Currently she was laughing and talking to her friend Megan. Y/N smiled at the sight. He never actually minded when Ellie spent more time with her friends then with him. Just because he enjoyed solitude more than company didn't mean she had to follow in his footsteps.

Y/N never really understood why he was different. He had always enjoyed solitude, he had no friends and he was happier that way. The only people he was close to were Annie and Ellie. Other kids at the orphanage tried to communicate with him, but he was either bad at socialising or there was something wrong with him, because he simply ignored those who spoke to him.

Y/N knew he was different, but his evidence came when he was seven, he had somehow managed to make his schoolbag fly towards him while he was getting ready for school.

He had never told anyone about this however, he knew he would just be accused of lying or even worse, be deemed insane.

Eventually his lack of communication skills caused most of the orphanage kids to ignore him entirely.

And that's just the way he liked it.

"Y/N hurry up and eat your breakfast! You'll be late for school!" exclaimed an extremely frustrated Annie.

Y/N said nothing as he slumped himself into a chair and poured himself some cornflakes. He always had cornflakes for breakfast, just part of his normal routine.