"That isn't my decision to make. If it was up to me, I'd agree right now, but I can't... it wouldn't be fair to the others."

     "No, but someone once told me 'life ain't fair', and he sure as hell wasn't wrong."

"Who told you that, your kindergarten teacher?"

"My father." Zorra fell silent. "Don't gimme your sympathetic bullshit, I don't want it."

"Before or during?"

"Durin', nearly a year after."

"What happened?"

"He was an asshole, so I killed 'em."

"Y-You what?"

"He had a community called Woodbury, back then, I didn't know he was my father. To me, the only men I knew as my father was my mom's husband who raised me and kept his paternity to me a secret and a man I met durin' all this. Anyways, he was a horrible man, killed my friends, my family... so I did what had to be done so my people could survive."

I looked over at a photo I had sitting on the filing cabinet; I took the photo of Merle and I and replaced the frame, and put it in my office. Being able to look at that photo every day was the best part about this room. When I was stressed, looking at Merle, remembering the good times, helped more than any medicine Denise could've ever prescribed me. I looked back over at Zorra. "Can ya do the same?"

"Yes." Zorra nodded.

"Can ya kill your own people knowin' some ain't gonna like what is about to happen? Can ya turn your back on Harlow and keep your focus on the task at hand? More importantly, can ya be someone people stand behind?"

Zorra thought long and hard about her answer, which I respected, but at the same time, it made me a little uneasy. Was this truly a cry for help Or did Harlow have her befriend Rick to get to me? I found my hand slowly reaching for the handle of my gun, ready to take my shot. "I don't want anyone to die, not anyone who doesn't deserve it, at least."

"The only ones who'll die are Harlow, and the ones who stands in our way. Your people will have a chance to surrender, and those who wish to leave are free to do so. However, those who wish to stay in New Haven, or live with us at one of our own communities, must agree to my terms, to Rick's terms."

"Which is?"

"Rick will want what I want."

"And what is my people don't want to agree to your terms? What if after Harlow is gone, they don't want anything to do with your people?"

"Then I'll collect my dues some other way. Don't you worry about that. Either way, I'm gettin' my people back." I smirked. "REGINA! EUGENE!" The door suddenly opened and Regina and Eugene entered the room. "Regina, prepare her car for us, we'll be heading out in a few hours."

"You got it." Regina nodded and quickly exited the room.

"Eugene, please show Zorra to a spare room and have someone from the kitchen bring 'er somethin' to eat." I looked back at Zorra. "Zorra, this is my good friend Eugene, he will make sure you're tended to until we leave. Eat and get some rest, I'll send for ya at one so we can get ready."

~~

     I couldn't sleep. I laid in my bed for hours, but no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't fall asleep; my work wasn't finished. I sat up with a sigh and got dressed. I walked to my office and dug through the bottom desk drawer, pulling out Negan's video camera. I don't think Daryl knew I still had it; it wasn't a secret, but I could already hear him jumping to conclusions about it. The main reason why I had it was to record Joseph and Harper, but everyone knew what was on the tape. I haven't watched it and I intend on recording over it as soon as possible, but for now, I needed the camera for one reason only: evidence.