1, the night we met

(Jane's POV)
My 21st birthday
The party was crazy. We were dancing on the tables, drinking tequila shots and singing karaoke all at once. Suddenly it knocks on the door.

I opened and a tall handsome policeman with blonde wavy hair stood there. I immidiatly thought he was a stripper that my friends had gotten me but that wasn't the case. He was here to tell us to turn the music down, but since we were so wasted my girl friends and I insisted to invite him in and he joined the party. I don't think he actually wanted to at first, but the more the marrier right?

Many hours later the party was over and my friends started heading home. I was so drunk I couldn't walk straight. The handsome police hadn't left, he was helping me cleaning up the mess we all had made so my mom wouldn't kill me the morning after. We talked and I was delighted about how funny he was. We talked and we talked and we laughed.

He made me some tea to sober up and when he was standing on the front porch about to leave we looked into each other's eyes. It felt like sparkles between us and It was one of those more moments you wished would last forever. He leaned toward me and we kissed. Thought how late it was, my head was crystal clear. This wasn't like my other kisses, I don't even know how to describe it. I felt something cold on my shoulder and it was a snowflake, the snow kept falling and suddenly I knew why this wasn't like my other kisses, this was like magic.

"Wait" I said before he turned around to go
"What's your name?" I asked
"Michael" he said with a smile

I smiled, and I smiled for the rest of that night. The night we met.