|C•14|

So I guess I'm back? :D

----🍓-----

Y/n's POV

Why the hell is Mark and Bambam is here?! If JYP is setting them as our boyfriends I will obviously will ride back to Taiwan with Tzuyu.

"Hi Y/n and Tzuyu! Please sit here." JYP said while pointing the chairs. We are facing now facing Bambam and Mark.

"So Y/n. I you and Bambam will be dat-" I cut off JYP. When I said the cold 'NO' to him. I don't care if I'm being disrespectful.

"Okay..... so Mark and Tzuyu are the only who will da-" Tzuyu cut off JYP and said she don't want to, with a respect. JYP sigh in defeat as he let us to come out.

"Tzuyu. Can I talk to you privately?" Mark said offering a hand to Tzuyu. Tzuyu nodded and didn't accept the hand of Mark. I smirked on what she did.

I just wait there and sit. It's been a 30 minutes since they left so I decided to check them. When I checked them. Mark face is getting near to Tzuyu. They are going to kiss. I quickly ran to them and punched Mark.

"Y/N! What's your problem?!" Tzuyu said as he help Mark to get up. I looked at them confusely. Mark smirked and wipe the blood on his lips.

"What do you mean what's my problem?! Ugh! You know what?! Enjoy your life here with Mark!" I said as I ran away from them. Tears are now escaping in my eyes. I went out of the building. Seems like Tzuyu and Mark had a talk about them. I ran to the highway. I wish a car crash to me to forget Tzuyu. We're not even together in weeks and now this is what she did to me.

A car was about to crash to me when it stops. A familiar man get off a car and checked me.

"Oh! Are you okay miss?!" I saw the man and it was Suga. I passed out because I was crying too hard.

Tzuyu's POV

"Great Job Tzuyu. Just continue that and we will start to date tomorrow. If you don't want anything happen to Y/n." Mark said and kissed my hands and left. I need to explain this later to Y/n before she misunderstand anything.

Y/n's POV

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. I looked around and it was very fancy. The door open revealing Suga.

"Are you okay miss? what's your name?" Suga said as he checked me If I'm okay. I nodded and said my name. I tell him everything and he said he will help me. He let me stay here.

"Suga... Thank you for listening....." I said and cried. He hugged me and I cried to his arms.

"Shh.... just stay here and I will drive you to your house okay?" He said and pat my head. I trusted him even If I just met him.

I fell asleep.

Tzuyu's POV

Y/n is not here I hope she's okay. I tell to all of the member of TWICE what happened. I even tell them our relationship of Y/n. They said they will help me to talk to Y/n and to catch that Mark and bring to the police.

To be continued...

------🍑------

This is why I don't want to continue the story, it sucks!

191016