|C•13|

Y/n's POV

I woke up and greeted by my beautiful 'step'cousin
Tzuyu. I stand up and clean myself. I wet downstairs and cooked pancakes for the breakfast. As the breakfast is ready I woke them up one by one. And at last Tzuyu.

"Hey Baby Tzu, wake up." I said while shaking her. She smiled when she open her eyes and when closer to me and kissed me.

"Hey! I said court me first!" I said while blushing madly. I'm not gonna deny that I like it hihi.
She went in the bathroom and clean herself.

"Don't act that you don't like it my future wifeu." She then cling into my arm and giggle.

"Hey Tzu, We should tell the others this." I said while reffering 'this' as our relationship.

"No, we will tell them after you became my girlfriend Y/n-ah." Tzuyu said and smirked. The breakfast is ready so we eat our breakfast. They are getting theirselfs ready. And now we're here in the dance studio. God I wish Mark and Bambam won't come here.

I was just sitting on the floor watching them dance. After they finished their dance practice, Tzuyu dragged me to the bathroom.

"Do you need something?" I asked her. She closed the door and faced me while smiling. She pointed her lips and giggled.

"Damn, what a naughty girl." I said and laughed.
She kissed me passionately and I kissed back. As she get down to my neck an kiss it. pinned me on the bathroom wall and sucked my most sensitive part. I moaned her name making her to put her hands on my mouth. "I love you so much." She said between the kisses. "I love you too Tzuyu." and now it's my time to kiss her neck. I can't believe a simple kiss turns out to making out session. I sucked her most sensitive part, I didn't live hickeys to be safe. As we were about to take of our clothes, my phone rang. Damn who the hell is this to ruin us! I quickly answer the phone not minding to look at the caller ID.

"God Y/n. Where are you and Tzuyu been? were finding you two for like 30 minutes." Jihyo said loudly. Damn I didn't know that our kiss last long.

"Sorry we're heading there. Where are you all at?" I asked Jihyo. Tzuyu's face is getting near to my face. And she began to suck again my sensitive part. I moaned so loud. I stopped Tzuyu and she laugh.

"Here at JYP office, why did you moan?" Jihyo asked that made me slap Tzuyu. She just laugh again that make me glare at her.

"Nothing, I just hit my foot to the table hehe." I explaned. Damn it what a stupid reason.

"And you moaned that loud-? nevermind, bye." Then she hanged up. As I was about to leave the bathroom Tzuyu hold my arm.

"We're not yet done here Y/n." Tzuyu teased. I just rolled my eyes playfully.

"Right, let's continue that on your room~" I reased back making her blushed. As we opened the door I saw other Twice members playing their phone. While JYP is talking to two boys and it is..........

'Mark and Bambam?!'

To be continued.......

----•🌼•----

JUST SUGGEST SOMETHING AND I WILL "TRY" TO DO IT. OR ELSE.......

I WILL NOT CONTINUE THIS STORY HEHEHEHE (devil laugh)

Just kidding.... If I will not continue this story it means I'm just lazy to continue it

191001