|C•11|

hi

---

Tzuyu's POV

"I love you Tzuyu, I always do." Y/n said and went closer to my face........

..... And kissed my nose. She laugh while I'm just staring at her like a statue. I thought she was gonna kiss me!

"I might melt you know, No wonder I'm your favorite cousin." She teased. Yeah she's my favorite cousin but how I wish we can be together.

"And I'm your favorite cousin right?" I teased back. The moment was ruined by Chaeyoung who barged to my room.

"Yo! Tzuyu and Y/n! Dinner's ready." She shouted like a kid.

"Alright, alright, I can't resist your cuteness Chaeyoung." Y/n complimented Chaeyoung that made me jealous. I just cling to Y/n's arm and went downstairs. We eat our dinner quietly, not until Nayeon-Unnie broke the silence.

"Yah, after we cleaned this up. Let's play truth or dare, since Y/n's here and oh we have beers here." Nayeon-unnie said while showing her bunny teeth.

"No, no, no, We're not gonna drink. Y/n's not drinking be-" Jihyo-unnie was cut off by excited Y/n.

"It's okay Jihyo! I drink!" She said excitedly and jumps up and down. She acts like the yougest.

Skip to the truth or dare game and drinking beer.... LOL

Y/n's POV

We were playing truth or dare now and we started to drink beer earlier so I'm little dizzy but not just me the others too. The dares are so hard and the truths are so hard to answer too. When Sana spin the bottle it points at me.

"Well, well, dear Y/n Truh or Dare?" Sana asked sexily. I always pick true so for now on I will go for dare.

"Dare?" I said more like a question. What I said make Sana smirked and infront on me.

"Is that so? I dare you to kissed me on the lips~" She said and close her eyes getting ready for a kiss. I can sense that Tzuyu is already glaring so I looked at her 'asking for a permission' look. She just sighed, nodded and smile sadly.

Sana's lips and my lip's are now connected in each other. The kiss last long in 5 seconds and I can see that Sana enjoyed it. I'm not gonna lie, I enjoyed it too but I will enjoy it more if it was Tzuyu. More rounds had passed and now it's Jeongyeon turn to spin the bottle. It landed on Tzuyu who looks sad.

"I picked dare, no need to asked." Tzuyu said coldly to Jeongyeon that made Jeongyeon smirk.

"Y/n and you are not even blood related right? She's just your step cousin right?" Jeonyeon asked Tzuyu and looked at me. I can feel what Jeongyeon is going to dare Tzuyu OMG.

"Yah... Why?" Tzuyu asked innocently. The other 8 girls laugh at Tzuyu's reaction.

"Perfect! SO I DARE YOU TO MAKE OUT WITH Y/N INFRONT OF US!"

To be continued......

---

So I decided to this ugly story.

190930