|C•5|

----------🐶----------

Tzuyu'z POV

I went to the balcony. I want some fresh air after knowing 'that' as I closed my eyes I didn't know that
Y/N is now beside me. My soul left ny body what tge hell Y/N.

"Hey... Y/n what's up?" I ask her and raise my eyebrows. She just look down. Why does she feel down now? I'm the on who should be.

"Nothing really, I just want to say sorry... that's all." She said while giving me a apoligetic look. I was confuse to what she said.

"Sorry for what?" I said and walked closer to her so that I can stare closer at her beautiful face. Sometimes, I'm really glad that we're not related. I mean I'm glad that we're not real cousins, because I'm adopted.

"That thing that's about Jian right? Ummm... we just pretend that we are in the relationship that's all. Sorry." She said while looking down. Deep inside I was so so so so so so happy. But why did they need to pretend?

"Oh, I understand. What I don't understand is why did you two need to pretend?" I asked her giving a confuse look.

"It just started earlier.. because I know that you will be clinging to me all the time Tzuyu. So I decided to have a fake relationship, So you will stop clinging to me. I don't want to look like the one who gets close to you to be famous. A-and I know After you leave here, I will miss you more because you are always beside me. I just don't want to be close to you because that makes me miss you more." I feel so Alive from what she said. I feel that she's saying the truth. Suddenly a tear escaped from her eyes. And now she is crying.

"Awww... Y/n no need to cry~ I missed you so so so so much~" I said and hug her. She hugged me back and I feel my self blushing hard.

"I miss you so so so so much too Tzuyu~ I just want to think that I hate you, that I don't miss you, that I was not excited when you will have a vacation here. Because I know that you will leave soon." She said while still crying.

"You don't have a work right?" I asked. I have a plan that make her come with me. She nodded.

"Why don't you come with me? I mean work like our manager, like that?" She smile brightly. 'God I miss you're smile'.

"I miss you're smile too Tzuyu. Now smile I will think about it." She said and smirked. What?! did I say that aloud?! nahh nevermind the important is she will think about it.

"I KNEW IT Y/N YOU WILL CANCEL THE PLAN ANYTIME!!" We were shocked by that screem. It's just Jian who shout.

"Damn Jian! You kill me to you're scream!" Y/n said and giggled.

"Come on Tzuyu, let's go downstairs. The party is not a party without you." She said and pulled my hand. 'Damn, this girl has a habbit of holding hands'.

*time skipped*

It's already 11 pm and I am really tired. Thank God the party is over. Then I saw my Mom cleaning.

"Let me help you Mom.." I said and go to her.

"You need to rest Tzuyu it seems like you're already tired. Just rest to you're roo- Oh I mean you will share a bed with Y/n." My mom said and smiled.

"Yeah you will share my bed with me." She said. Aww so sweet......... AND I FORGOT she's drunk.

"Y/n, let me help you clean you're self~" I said while helping her to walked.

And now were in her room.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued....

----------👽----------

I will not continue this story, Sorry

( • ) ( • )

<

______________

Nahh just joking! 😂

190919