"Ahem," that's him, when did he get in here?
"What?"
"You lost the right to speak to me like that,"
"Fuck you, I'm still older," I scolded, I knew it would piss him off, but pissing him off is the only way to get his full attention. He now had his hands wrapped around my neck with eyes of anger, "fucking say it again, I dare you!" he shouted, ok maybe I should tone it down a little, but I can't stop looking into his eyes.
"S-sorry," he instantly let go and pulled himself together,
"that's what I thought, to think I came here out of pity is embarrassing," he scoffed, "you'll never change." Keep it together Sehun, don't cry, just wait for him to leave. He slammed the door shut and after a few minutes of waiting to confirm that he wasn't watching me, I broke down into a fit of sobs. This is all your fault Sehun, you were supposed to kill him, not fall for the guy.

Lee Taeyong

"Donghyuck, what do you mean he won't say anything else?"
"I mean, he's washed out. I got everything you wanted and he's currently breaking down in the basement."
"Oh for fuck's sake, we can't kill him just yet."
"Why not?"
"Because I said so,"
"He's so useless, and is wasting my time"
"Just wait, Donghyuck, you're starting to get on my nerves."
"Why don't we offer an exchange?"
"Because they don't know we have him, let them make the first move,"
"Shouldn't we focus on getting Minyoung?"
"Did you just question my order?"
"No,"
"No what?"
"No Boss."
"That's what I thought, now go do what I've told you to do."

Why is he suddenly concerned about the wellbeing of Sehun, or anyone? It's not like him to be so curious and annoying. But he is right, an exchange would be the most efficient way of getting her back, but we have to keep it on the low. If the wrong person finds out that she's missing, it'll all go to shit.

Kim Seokjin

I don't know why I'm still here, why do I bother anymore? I have nothing, no nobody to live for anymore, Doyoung hates my guts and by the looks of it, so does Jungwoo. It's not like I spoke much to them, how could I? I didn't mean to leave them, but I had no choice, I did it all to protect them. To protect my younger brothers, if they knew what our parents were like, then they'd support me.

They left us, our parents left us and for a little bit of money, disgusting.

Please listen to this for the next part:

The Kim House, 2007...

"Hyung! Hyung!" There he goes with his small voice, he should be calling mum or dad, but they've gone out again. "Yes Doyoung-ssi, what is it?" He rubbed his head in confusion, "I don't, I don't understand this question, it's so confusing," I looked over at the question, maths. "When are mummy and daddy coming back? They'd help me right?"
"I-I don't know, they'll be back later, but I'll help you. I'm just as good, if not better," I smiled. Producing a genuine smile was too hard for me to do, but it's okay, he's used to my fake smiles.

I'm only 15, I should be studying or playing with my friends, not worrying about what time my own parents will be back. It's their job to look after me and the boys, not the other way around. After a few hours of tossing and turning in bed, I heard the door open and looked over at my clock, 2:03 am, it's okay Jin, you can sleep now. Just like any other night, I pulled the duvet over Doyoung and Jungwoo before pulling it over myself and silently sobbing myself to sleep. If I cry too loud, they'll hear and they don't deserve to suffer like me.

Muffled sobs, they're the best kind, the ones that scream but are never heard. "H-Hyung, are you okay?" Whispered my little Dongsaeng, Doyoung, he's always been a caring kid, just like me, maybe too much like me. "N-no Doyoung, please get to bed, it's late."
"I can't, can you sing for me?"
"I don't know, it's really late and if mum and dad hear..." stop! Don't finish that sentence, he doesn't need to know, "okay, I'll sing."
I closed my eyes and imagined somewhere beautiful, with my two little brothers, "When this night passes, I'm afraid I won't be able to see you."
"Why are you singing a sad song?"
"Shh, unless you want Hyung to stop singing."
"Ok ok, I'll stop."
"The utterly clear gaze,
The touch I got too used to,
The face that smiled at me.
Will I be unable to see you again anymore?
In my every day you are there,
In your every day I'm there.
When the moon is gone and the sun rises,
The one who has been with me,
Will you be gone?
When I close my eyes,
I feel like it will remind me of the times that we were together.
When I close my eyes,
I feel like I will think of only happy memories again.
When this night passes,
I'm afraid I won't be able to see you.
When this night passes,
I'm afraid that I'll be left alone." I looked over to my now sleeping Dongsaeng, before kissing his forehead and tucking him in, "goodnight my little Doyoung, you'll remember me, right?"