3rd Person's P.O.V.

Someplace far from the EXO Mansion stood the NCT Mansion, much larger in comparison but equally suffering. Sure, business is great, but emotionally, they are struggling. The Boss's little and only sister has been kidnapped, they know exactly where she is but getting in without breaking and Universal Gang Law No. 3 is the problem. They could've blown them all up by now and been celebrating, but everything is too complicated for that. Sure, they've broken a few rules, but that's under their nose, if they were to execute something so large, it would take forever. They don't have forever, they have the limit of Taeyong's temper, the longer she's there, the more at risk she is of dying and if it does come to that, he won't have anything left to lose.

Down in the dark basement of their mansion sat an enemy, an enemy who was of help. Of course, Taeyong didn't trust him, neither did Winwin, how could they? Sehun hadn't eaten in days, but Taeyong wanted him alive so did what any good person would do, shove a tube down his throat and feed him that way.

Sehun had just had a tube shoved down his throat and whatever gunk he just had was now sitting at the bottom of his stomach. It was enough to make him gag, or in his case throw up, which he did. All over the place. Donghyuck didn't look too impressed with the mess, "looks like you're more annoying than I thought, man. You're lucky I brought a towel," he pulled the boiling towel out and scrubbed his face, nearly ripping the barely intact skin. Donghyuck released him from the chains and kicked him to the ground before throwing the towel on him, "clean this shit up and don't even think about escaping or I'll be shoving the tube up your ass next."

Sehun could barely pick up the towel, but he knew that if he didn't clean up, he'd go threw something much worse. He picked up the hot towel and scrubbed up the disgusting substance trying his best not to throw up any more of the little that was leftover. Donghyuck watched from behind, he knew how scared Sehun was and enjoyed the feeling of being in control. He looked down at the pathetic being and spoke with words of disgust, "hurry up, I don't have all day."
"I-I'm trying,"
"Well try harder!"
"I-I'm sorry, okay."
"Don't fucking speak back to me, you piece of shit," he spat before kicking him over.

It was hard not to pity him, even after everything Sehun had done, he didn't deserve it. He thought he was doing the right thing, but regardless they'd eventually figure out that EXO had Minyoung anyway. He was now back in the chains and was willing to die, he had nothing more to live for. His only love, Winwin doesn't love him anymore, even worse, he hates him. Sehun began to sob at the beautiful memories he had made with him and how he let them go. The sobbing became unbearable, so unbearable that he began to choke.

Winwin watched from the side, beside him stood Sooyoung, "Who's he and why are we watching him?" Winwin remained silence with a face of despair, "oh wait, he's that guy who came by the club the other week, right?"
"Sicheng?"
"Didn't I tell you to call me Master," he replied with gritted teeth. "M-Master," she corrected, she wouldn't usually reply with a stutter, but he showed her. He showed her how dark he goes and what she'll end up like if she misbehaves. All of his deepest, darkest thoughts and actions are hidden in one warehouse. She was the only one who was allowed out alive after Sehun. Any sane person would've stayed as far away as possible from him, but she was infatuated. So infatuated that she was willing to sacrifice herself to save him, save him from himself. What confused her the most is how he had any time to create something so vile whilst travelling the world.

Oh Sehun

Why? Why me? For once in my life, I try to do something right and yet I end up here, in this wretched pit of filth. Over my years in EXO, I have done a lot of research on NCT and their members, which is why I went to Yuta. I would've gone to Doyoung if he wasn't always in the mansion, I've heard a lot about how understanding he can be. I should never have gone, I was stupid to believe that if I did something right, Sicheng would take me back, so stupid. I know that he's watching me right now, watching me suffer, him and that Doll of his. He had those 'Dolls' even back when I was with him, it was something he found comfort in, watching those weaker than himself suffer. He never found any pleasure in any of them, but that Sooyoung girl is different, she's seen more, she's given him things. She stole him, but what can I do? He hates me.