"Not "together-together...""

Ren heads out while Nora follows him skipping as they Passed by Yang and Ruby as they too were readying themselves up.

"Wonder what those two are so worked up about?" Ruby asks her sister.

"Oh, who knows? So, you seem awfully chipper this morning!" Yang replies.

"Yep! No more awkward small talk or "getting-to-know-you" stuff. Today, I get to let my sweetheart do the talking." She says while stroking Crescent Rose in joy.

"Well, remember, Ruby, you're not the only one going through initiation. If you wanna grow up, you're gonna have to meet new people and learn to work together." Yang advises her younger sister as Ruby groaned at her sister.

"You sound like Dad!" She say while shoving her weapon into the locker.
"Okay, first of all: What does meeting new people have to do with fighting? And secondly: I don't need people to help me grow up! I drink milk!"

"I don't think that counts little missy." A voice behind her said, which they turn to who it is. It was none other than the Treasurer himself.

"Sorry I couldn't help but overhear your conversation. Names Zachery. Zachery Mathews, but you can call me Zach." He introduces himself.

"Oh well, nice to meet you my name is Ruby Rose." Ruby introduces herself.

"I know Connor told me about you. Nice to meet you as well." Zach tells her. He looks behind her to see Yang and let's say he got interested.
"And what about this sunflower? Seems she can make the day shine a whole lot brighter."

"Oooh a flatterer, The name is Yang, Yang Xiao Long." She says liking the compliment as she brought out her hand.

"A pleasure to meet you." He says as he brought his hand and shook. He felt something buzzing as he looked at his scroll that he was gonna be behind schedule.
"Excuse me. Everyone you have ten minutes before we begin so get everything ready and head out."

"He seems nice." Ruby comments.

"Yea. Anyway what about when we form teams?" Yang asks.

"Um, I don't know, I... I'll just be on your team or something..." Ruby hesitantly replies while turning away from Yang.

"Maybe you should try being on someone else's team." Yang said while playing with her hair.

"My dear sister Yang, are you implying that you do not wish to be on the same team as me?" Ruby asks her sister while pointing a finger at her and having a mad look on her face.

"What? No! Of course I do! I just thought... I don't know, maybe it would help you... break out of your shell!" Yang quickly defends herself.

"What the-?! I don't need to 'break out of my shell'! That's absolutely-" Ruby said before getting cut off.

"Ridiculous!" A voice shouted who'd belong to Jaune as he was walking in between the sisters, holding a map and looking lost.

"There's no way I put my gear in locker 636 yesterday! I would've remembered having to count that high!" Jaune said to himself as looks down at his map in frustration.

"Why does this have to happen today?..." He groaned as he passed by Weiss and Pyrrha as they too were readying themselves at their lockers.

"So, Pyrrha, have you given any thought to whose team you'd like to be on? I'm sure everyone must be eager to unite with such a strong, well-known individual such as yourself!" Weiss says to her.

"Hmm... I'm not quite sure. I was planning on letting the chips fall where they may." Pyrrha explains.

"Well... I was thinking maybe we could be on a team together."