WTF!?

You are the daughter of Demeter. Most of your time you are outside.

Like right now, you sat on your Calvin's roof looking at the trees.

"Y/N! Y/N!" You see your best friend, Anna running breathlessly towards you.

"What's wrong?" you call down. She jumps a little and looks around till her eyes land on you.

"Gods of Olympus you scared me! You have to come quick though," Anna yells to you.

"Why?" you raise an eyebrow.

"Because Nico is beating the shit out of Cameron!"

She didn't have to even say Cameron's last name. You know exactly who she's talking about.

Cameron is the son of Aphrodite. He's the usual heartbreaker. He's been trying to get you to fall for him but you won't. You groan.

"He deserves it. Why should I care that Nico is beating up Cameron?"

Anna makes motions with her hands as she speaks, "because several people said Cameron was saying how he was going to get you in his bed and Nico snapped. He's defending you."

You scowl when you hear what Cameron supposedly said.

"Still why should I care?" You ask.

"Because Nico doesn't stand up for anyone."

You hope down from the roof and you and Anna run in the direction she came from.

By the time we got to where the fight was no one was there. Anna looked around, "Valdez! Where's Nico and Cameron?" she rollers. Leo Valdez shrugs. "Both are in the infirmary. But Nico only got a tiny cut on his eyebrow and lip."

"Thanks, Leo!" you run towards the infirmary.

Nico is scowling. A nurse is trying to clean his cuts but he waves her away.

"I'll take it from here," you say. The nurse walks off.

You dab alcohol on a gotten swab. Gently you wipe his cuts.

"Why'd You do that?" your voice is barely a whisper.

He whispers back, "because I like you." you see a light blush staining hi a cheek. Then he leans forward.

He kisses you gently like you're fine China.

You definitely weren't expecting that.