Fun size (Request for Luna_Dragneel_dragon)

Andy Jackson's POV

"Andy, I got some more food," I heard his voice announced. 

Nico crounched down in front of the table. His eyes level with my jar. That had me in it.

I realized that it probably wasn't a good idea to offend a goddess. In my defence she did have baby heifers stitched in the bottom of her dress.

As a punishment she decided to turn me mini size. We don't know how long or if I ever will turn back. It's already been a week. 

I've been staying with Nico, my best friend. Percy, my brother is always checking up on me though. Nico managed to get me doll clothes to wear. Everything was like sparkled though and some was too big.

I feel like effing tinkerbell.

Nico dropped the tiny price of bread in the jar. To him it was probably a crumb but to me it was the size of my head. 

"How are you shortcake?"he asked.

I rolled my eyes, "I'm not short. I'm fun size, duh."

Nico snickered, "not even that." 

I glared at him with my mouth full. 

"Andy?" 

Nico turned his head but I knew the voice. It was Percy.

"How are you sis?" Percy wore his half smile. 

"I'm fine," I replied. "I just wish that some people would let me out of this jar and go outside," I glared at Nico without the fire. 

"It wouldn't hurt her, you know" Percy said to Nico, "you can just keep her in your jacket pocket."

"Please," I pouted. Nico looked between us and then he nodded. 

Nico grabbed the jar and said, "I'm going to turn it sideways so lean against the side."

I closed my eyes and leaned against the side. He slowly turned it. Once he was done I was lying done. I stood up on the glass and walked forward into the palm of his hand. He put down the jar and used that hand to pick me up and put me in his jacket.

******

We we're at a campfire. I felt like crying. I was sis dad to be this way. All I wanted was to tell Nico that I liked him. 

It wasn't fair to tell him if I was always going to be like this.

Nico had actually let me sit on the log next to him. But his arm leaned over on my side so someone wouldn't sit there and crush me.  

"Nico," I spoke loudly so he would hear me. He looked down and I motioned for him to lean his ear toward me. Once his face was close enough I kissed his cheek with my tiny lips and suddenly I was there. 

I was myself. Full size sitting there kissing his cheek. He pulled away and looked me with wide eyes. I grinned and leaned forward. But this time my kids missed his cheek and landed on his lips. ;)