Time (Request for princesses001)

Storm's POV

One thing about immortality is that it has its benefits. 

I was born back in the 1800s. I knew lots of people and I met many demigod like myself at Camp Half blood. 

I had extrodinary powers. My father, Zeus wanted me to live. With some magic I was able to turn immortal. I have been around for a long time. 

I still remember when I met her. I was visting Camp Half blood back in 1910. There was a new child of Zeus. I didn't like him much. He was arrogant and overly confident because he was one of the big threes children. 

Chiron introduced me to a demigod. She was the daughter of a lesser known god of time. He's name was Amara. She was shorter than me with brown hair and bright blue eyes. 

She knew my name before we were even introduced. She was able to see the future and time travel. She said 'you have a eventful future,' then she gave me this old necklace. I wore two necklaces. One silver chain that kept me immortal. Then one large red stone that glittered. It was the one that allowed to time travel. 

I could pretty much go anywhere I wanted. It was fun for awhile. But I grew tired of it. I wanted something more than that. I didn't know when my real life would start. Amara finally told me if my future. 

I would eventually take off my chain and age as a human again. Then I could live a normal life. Well, as normal as a demigod's life can be. 

She also told me of my future husband. His name was Nico. She described to me what he looked like on extreme detail. I drew him over and over again. Imagining what my life would be like. I've decided that now is that time.

Chiron had told Nico about me and who I was. And about my life. Chiron told him that we were meant to be good friends...not eventual lovers. But I would work on that.

I was worried about what he would think about me when we first met. But I just reminded myself that this will work because Amara had seen a future of us with kids and happily married. 

No one else knew about what I was. They just thought that I was a new demigod. I was just going to pretend. 

I had a taxi drive me out to the strawberry fields. Chiron was waiting in his fake wheel chair in front of a van. I was excited to see Chiron. The last time I had seen him was in like the 1950s. Butterflies fluttered in my stomach when I seen him standing next to Chiron. 

He was exactly like Amara described. Except he didn't have the scruff she told me he had. I thought that he would eventually grow it. 

The taxi stopped and the driver got out to get my bags. I opened the door and walked around the other side to accept my bags from the driver. I paid him and said goodbye. 

"Chiron," I walked over to him fastly. My long hair flapped in the wind. Chiron smiled and I leaned down to kiss his cheek. 

I dropped my bag and patted his shoulder. I then turned my attention to Nico. I was expecting to shake hands or something but Nico wrapped me in his warm embrace. I rubbed his back like we had known each other for a long time. Nico did the same and he wouldn't let go for awhile. 

"I'm Storm," I said into his chest. 

"I know. I'm Nico but you probably knew that," he said. We pulled apart and I noticed that Chiron was looking between us. He seemed happy.

"Alright you two. Let's get you settled in again," Chiron said. Nico picked up my bags like a gentleman and put it in the van. Chiron got out of the wheel chair. 

"I will meet you there. I must stretch my legs," Chiron trotted off. Nico loaded up Chiron's wheel chair. Nico and I sat in the backseat. I couldn't tell who was driving. We drove down the dirt path. Up ahead I could see Chiron galloping. 

I was no longer immortal. I could feel the weight of the powerful chain in my pocket. 

I would now grow old with someone I would care about. I had seen and met a lot of people. It would always be in my memories. But for once I was glad my time was all in one spot.