Request for yolobannana

Olivia "Muse" Dranae's POV

I haven't seen him in weeks.

I have known Nico di Angelo since we were kids. I knew his sister too. But she died because of my brother Percy. 

I have been in love with him for a long time too. The Prophecy seven finally convinced me to take a jump and try to get together with Nico. Of course I didn't know that they had done the same with him. 

I stopped cutting when we got together. But they were still there as scars. I remember the first time he saw the scars.

Flashback To several weeks ago

"That was so mean Liv. I can't believe you did that to Drew," Nico laughed. I chuckled and started to towel the water out of my hair. 

Nico was actually smiling for a second. That is until his eyes focused on something. All traces of happiness and fondness were gone.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Nico? Are you-"

"What the h*ll is that?" Nico said angrily. 

"What-"

Nico pointed to my arm.

I slowly followed his gaze. My Fall out Boy shirt had risen up and showed my scars. I froze but eventually realized what was going on because I pulled down my shirt sleeve.

"What was that Olivia!?" 

He never called me by my first name. I knew all h*ll was about to break loose.

Flashback over

"You have a visitor," the head of the orphanage, Mrs. Krump told me. I looked up from the window and my eyebrows furrowed. 

Mrs. Krump left and someone else walked through the door.

My eyes widened in surprise when I saw him. I quickly stood up and ran toward my room. I slammed the door before he could get in. My rroomate, Rita gave me a dirty look. I pointed to the other door to go into the next room. She groaned but left.

"Liv please open the door. We need to talk," Nico begged.

"No."

"Liv please stop being childish. I'm sorry about what happened. I miss you. You're my best friend and my something more. Please?" he begged.

"No Nico!" I yelled.

***

I opened the door to see a box. Nico left after two hours of begging. 

I opened the box. I saw a new sketch pad, a few CDs, a new pair of converse, and three new band t-shirts. 

I wasn't materialistic but this represented how much he knew me.

***

I knocked on the door nervously. I shifted on my feet several times before crossing my arms and waiting. He opened the door and his eyes widened. I moved forward and hugged him before he could say anything.

He pulled me inside and moved the sleeve up on my arm. He started to kiss my scars sweetly. Before I could think my eyes were already welling up with tears. Tears poured down my face (this was so not like me). 

"It'll be okay," Nico muttered. And for once I believed him.

A/N What do you think? I hope this is something like what you wanted yolobanma