seventeen

"I'm not fully gay..." Billie said scratching the back of her neck avoiding their gazes. "Enough about this topic when do we have to leave?"

Finneas sat there staring at Billie wide eyed. "You- How did I not even kno- What the heck?"

"I said, enough about the topic..."

Finneas's rolled his eyes and opened up his phone to look at a schedule I'm assuming. "You two don't have to leave until ten, but Lena and I need to get going. Oh shit like right now."

Lena and Finneas crawled off the couch and gathered their stuff together before sayin their goodbyes and heading out the door.

"I saw the schedule on his phone and it said they didn't have to leave until ten either, so i'm going to guess they are heading on a date." Billie laughed.

I stared at her with confusion filling every aspect of my face.

"What?"

"Your not out are you?" I asked as i leaned against the couch. She shook her head and stared at the floor. "Why not? I'm sure everyone will support you?"

"Many people will, but it only takes one person or one nasty comment that will tear me down." A frown appeared on my face before reached my hands out and pulled billie into a hug.

"Like you said last night...I will support you."

Billie's face was tucked into the crook of my neck and I could feel her lips curve into a small smile when her arms tightened around me. She pulled away from me giving me the chills because the warmth of her skin left mine cold.

We had an hour to get ready so Billie picked out an outfit that seemed to be very expensive since Chanel was all over it.

She threw on a pair of green sunglasses that matched the green on her clothes before throwing some shoes on.

I just put my hair into a messy bun and put on a pair of light ripped jeans and a Georgia bulldogs hoodie that I've had for my entire life. After we were ready we headed down to the front of the hotel.

As soon as we made it out the front doors a black limo pulled up to the curb in front of us. A tall man in an all black suit stepped out of the drivers side and walked over to the back passenger side door.

"Mrs. Eilish." The man said as he opened the door exposing the leather interior and led lights that shifted to different colors here and there.

I tapped Billie on her shoulder to get her attention before she walked into the vehicle. "Wait- We are going in a limo?"