eleven

"That was the best thing that I have ever had in my life." I said as I leaned back into the pillows and stared at the ceiling.

"It was pretty good, hey since it's cooler outside do you want to go swimming?" Billie asked as she took the dishes off the bed and put them on a small table next to the door.

I didn't say anything back. I never liked swimming or anything that had to do with me getting engulfed by a unpredictable body of water. Also wearing revealing clothes wasn't really my thing.

My eyes remained still on the ceiling as the footsteps of Billie reached the bottom of the bed. "Hanna?"

I hummed slightly letting her know I could hear her.

"Want to go swimming?"

My face wrinkled at the question causing a wave of confusion cross over Billies face. "Do you not like swimming?" I shook my head. "Can I ask why?"

"It's scary, and the whole bikini thing isn't me." I said as I forced my eyes to meet Billies which had been staring and analyzing my face for a few minuets.

She sighed. "Umm...Then what would you like to do?"

"Whatever you want to do, it's just if you want to swim i'll just have my legs in. Mostly because I didn't bring a swim suit."

She chuckled. "You don't need a swim suit to go swimming. I didn't bring one so I was planning to go in my bra and underwear."

My face started to heat up as the thought of Billie traced the corners of my mind.

"Fine."

I agreed as a I sat up on the bed and stretched before standing up. "I'll wait for you outside." She said before leaving the room to do who knows what.

I didn't want to make Billie wait kind so I quickly put my hair into a really messy bun and got undressed. As I walked across the room to grab a towel I glanced at my reflection in the mirror.

I was never a fan of my body. Nobody ever was either. Because my boobs were too small and my ass was too flat. Or i was too skinny but had stretch makes on the sides of my thighs that people didn't understand.

Also scars from the past were barely noticeable as they blended into the stretch marks.

I quickly wrapped my towel around my body before my mind would wonder even more to why i'm not perfect.

I waddled my way out the room and through the living room when I reached the balcony doors. Billie sat on the edge of the pool in nothing but a bra and underwear as she leaned back and stared at the stars up above.

Before she could notice I was staring. I quickly opened and closed the door behind me as i stumbled my way over to the edge of the pool close to Billie.

"You took forever." She said in a low voice as her glacé went from the stars then to my eyes. A small chuckle came from her before she stood up and stood only a few inches from me. "Soo...You gonna take the towel off and get in?"

I gripped the sides of the towel keeping it closer to me as I looked down at myself. I already hated looking at myself and to have someone I met a little bit ago see it didn't make my anxiety calm down.

Whenever I looked up Billie had a reassuring smile across her lips causing me to relax.

"I don't know...I'm not very good at swimi-" I was cut off by billie stepping really close to me and placing her hands on my arms, and then pulled me into a hug.

Before I knew it the falling sensation came over me. She had pulled me into the pool. My eyes shut as soon as we hit the water.

It was quiet. Almost too quiet. there was no sound other then the splash we just made.

The silence lasted for only a moment before I yanked myself to the top for air.

"BILLIE!" I yelled as whipped my eyes of any water that trickled into them.

All I heard was her adorable laugh. When my eyes opened I noticed she was only as far as she was before. the few inches never separated from before.

"I'm sorry- I had to-" She gasped between laughs. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the towel that floated beside me.

I quickly climbed over the edge of the pool and rung out the towel before wrapping it back around m.

"Hey...I already saw you. There is no need to put the towel back on, plus...I don't understand why your ashamed..."Her pause was long. Longer then expected, the kind that would be followed up by bad news.

But this one wasn't.