one

——
"Are you fucking kidding me?" My friend, Lena, yelled at the top of her lungs as she paced back and forth in my room. She just told me she scored us some tickets or passes or whatever to Music Midtown, and she starts to throw a fit because I had no idea what it was.

"Instead of freaking out...Just explain what it is." I said trying to calm her down.

She took a deep breath and sat down on the couch so she was facing me. "It started in the 1990's, it's basically Coachella, but held here, in Atlanta. I've been wanting to go for so long...And I can finally go, and bring a friend. So, we are going, no but's. We. Are. Going."

She basically demanded as she got up and opened my closet door before analyzing my clothes.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

She sighed. "You just went through a major breakup. And if I know anything about getting over a fuck boy, it is to get with some random stranger. So, I'm volunteering as your personal stylist. And I will make you look a bang-able hoe."

"Should I be flattered or scared?" I chuckled before laying back on my pillows. She scoffed and started to go through every single piece of my clothes. "Also when is it?"

"Well there is only like two people that i want to see...But it started today...And we are going tonight." She said under breath so A could barely hear.

"Lenaaaa!" I groaned. "My parents are defiantly going to say no when I ask to go."

"Correction! Not when you ask, if you ask. Girl, all you got to do is say you are sleeping over at my house?" She said as she started to throw clothes onto the side of my bed.

I groaned.

——

"Do a spin." She demanded causing confusion to cover my face. "What? I need to see what guys will see from every angle?"

I rolled my eyes before spinning around in a circle as Lena eyed me from top to bottom.

"Yes. This is the slutty outfit you need to get over Da-"

"We don't say his name anymore." I said sternly which caused Lena to have an apologetic expression.

"Anyways." She continued. "You look amazing. So change into some sweats and go tell your parents you are going to stay at my house tonight and tomorrow."

I rolled my eyes before changing into some sweatpants and a large white t-shirt. "You owe me, because I hate lying to my parents."

She nodded. I quickly grabbed the outfit she picked out for me and threw it into a drawstring bag and both Lena and I left my room.

"Hey Mommmm." I said as we got down the stairs and walked into the living room.

"What do you want." She asked as she sensed that I wanted something.

"Is it okay if I spend the night at Lena's?"

"Sure." She said causing me to swallow the lump in my throat. I thanked her really quick before we bolted out the door and got into her car.

"I hated that for you." Lena said before driving us down the road to her house.
——