four

"Lena, she's my friend that dragged me here. Well she is still at the festival." I said.

"Ask her where she is and I can get my brother to bring her here." She said as she pulled out her phone.

I quickly texted Lena and she responded in record time. "Umm...She's at the entrance of where the crowd goes."

She typed something into her phone before throwing it aside and getting up to do something. "Um would you like water...oh shit. I never got your name."

"It's Hanna. Also sure."

She nodded and walked into the other room and I rested my head against the bed rest. Before i knew it Billie had sat beside me on the bed and handed me a bottle of flavored water.

"Thank you." I have her a small smile before taking big sips of the water.

"Hanna!" Lenas voice yelled as soon as she ran into the room. "You will never believe who I just met it as Billie Eilish's broth-oh shit!"

She stopped in her tracks as her eyes landed on the girl sitting next to me.

"Who is Billie Eilish?" I asked as I rubbed my head as my temples started to hurt. Lena didn't say a single word but point at the blue eyed girl.

"Hi." I said with a small wave. "I still have no idea who she is."

Billie chuckled before speaking up. "I make music."

"Wait weren't you supposed to perform after Travis Scott?" Lena asked as she sat on the bed that was beside the one we were on.

Billie gave a short nod before staring down at her water bottle. "Oh! She was the girl you forgot the name of!"

"Thanks for throwing me under the bus like that. But yes, I forgot because I forget everything."

"It okay." Billie said giving Lena a warming smile. "Also sorry I didn't come preform." Lena have a small shrug indicating that it's okay.

Then there was a loud slam of the door as it hit the wall as it swung open.

"Billie! You better have a damn good explanation!" A tall guy with light brown hair yelled as he stomped into the room.

She rolled her eyes before face palming her forehead. "Long story short...This girl needed a medic and the closest one was at the hotel since they were all here for who knows why?"

The guys eyes darted to me and I smiled and waved and his facial expression stayed exactly the same. Not even one face muscle moved.

"Well. Okay. That's a good explanation I'm sorry I yelled." He said before sitting down in the chair I woke up to Billie in.

Billie and her brother kept a conversation going as Lena and I sat there in silence.

"Um..." I said before continuing. "Well Lena and I should get heading back to her place because her parents are probably worringright now."

Lean nodded and I yanked the sheets off of me and started to stand up. Finneas only waved at Lena and didn't even look my way.

Asshole much?

Before we made it to the door I heard Billie call out and her footsteps followed behind me.