Chapter 5

Tharshan POV:

They searched the whole ship and Thara was nowhere to be found. I felt bad for Mugen. He was carrying Nadiah in his shoulders. His love was evident in this act but most off all, he didn't abandon me. This made me trust him wholeheartedly now.

The police rescued all the girls other than mine. Yes I love her. I can't see her hurt anymore.

I need to find her but nadiah fainted when I tried to ask her. What happened to Thara? I turned to one of the girls to asked.

"Was there another girl? What happen to her?" I asked.

"She...they took her away...she was talking too much and they said she should learn her lesson and took her away." She said.

"Oh Thara..." my eyes for the first time cried after along time. Those times I cried was during the Srilankan civil war when many Tamil families including ours faced a lot of problems.

Soon they took all the other girls away and was investing on where they took Thara.

Mugen left nadiah at the hospital with her parents and came along with me to find Thara. He was a kind soul (A/N: That's exactly why he won a lot of hearts)

"Common bro...stay strong...your Thara is safe somewhere...we just need to find her." He said.

"Kaushik and Thara's family was freaking out but I promised them that I would find her.

I decided to go back and search around the Galveston area.

"Help.." I heard a sound of a girl.

I ran toward the direction. Mugen joined me.

"Please...leave me." She shouted.

"That's thara's voice." I said loudly.

"Stop shouting da. They might take her somewhere else if they know you are here." Mugen said as we walked toward the direction.

As we ran, we found them. Thara was there. My Thara was there...struggling to run but she wasn't cause her knees were bleeding. Poor thing.

Mugen and I took both guys and pulled them away from Thara and started to break their bones. The rage inside us was too high for us to stop.

"Who slapped my girl? Huh?" Mugen was so mad. (A/N: IMO, Mugen Anna looks so cute when he is mad.)

"Huh? Who?" The man asked even in the middle of us punching the two of them nonstop.

"Who the hell are y'all? What do you want from Nadiah and Thara?" I asked.

"They are both rapist Tharshan." She shouted.

"What?" Mugen and I both said at the same time.

"They killed a girl by raping her and threw her body into the lake. Nadiah and I saw it. The gir is 16 or 17...she is young.." she said as Mugen got even furious.

"This could have been our sisters tharshan...we need to do the same to them." Mugen said.

"Then what's the difference? We need to show how bad they are to the public...teach them and men like them a lesson." I said.

"You are right man, we will show them who we are." Mugen said as he hit the guy on his private part. I couldn't stop myself from chuckling.

Suddenly I felt a pit of arms around me from behind.
I turned around and stood there hugging her bag. She started to cry as Mugen watched the men from running away.

"I love you." We said at the same time and it was Mugen's time to chuckle. Actually we started to laugh. All of us together. It felt like laughing all the stress away.

Soon the police came and we went to the hospital. Thankfully, both of the girls were safe.

Thara got her knees bandage and nadiah woke up.
Mugen and I sat on the chair right next to each other.

The news channel came to interview us. Literally the news reporters back there in srilanka and here are no different.

Suddenly a man walked toward us. He looked really handsome and many people were cooing for him. I even saw him somewhere but I just can't tell where.

Mugen got up from his seat and looked at the man.

"Dude, it's the director of Jurassic park." Mugen's smile expanded wider.

I also started to feel really lucky to meet the man who made the famous Jurassic park movie.

"That's Steven Spielberg." Mugen added.

He walked toward as and stopped in front of us as we stood there surprised.

"I'm Steven Spielberg...director of.." He started.

"Jurassic park...sir may I have a selfie with you? Oh my god..." Thara was starting to freak out.

She took her phone out and took a selfie. Even nadiah joined. The two girls spent hours taking the selfie with the poor man.

"Actually, my granddaughter was among the girls. You guys have saved her...I need to do something for y,all." He said.

"Oh no problem sir.." I said.

"What would you guys like?" He asked.

"A chance to act sir...Tharshan wants to act and wants to become a great actor." Thara said as mr.spielberg smiled at me.

"And Mugen wants to be a singer. Please give them a chance in your movie sir?" Thara asked.

"Yes of course...these guys saved my grand daughter. I would love to help them with their dreams." He said.

My heart was beating faster in excitement. I turned over to see what Mugen was doing. He was smiling wide looking at me.

Mugen POV:

I just couldn't believe he just gave us a chance. The thought of acting in not just kollywood but Hollywood was making me go nuts with happiness.

I turned to see what Tharshan was doing, he was smiling wide. His smile was always admirable and no wonder Thara fell for him. Yasmin and Thara were hugging each other and were crying happiness. Can this day get any better?

Mr. Spielberg left just minutes later and they said he came to Texas all the way from California to see us.

Soon we all were moving to our own houses and I went with Yasmin as Tharshan and Thara went to their house along with their family.

"Mugen?" Yasmin's dad called me.

"Sir?" I said.

"I am not in the position to ask you if you love my daughter or not after you had proved yourself. But now my question is would you marry her?" He asked as everything stopped in front of me.

I searched for Nadiah who was sneaking behind the wall trying to see what we were talking about. I smiled at her as she smiled back.

"Yes sir...I won't to marry her." I said.

"Then no need for you to be calling me sir...call me mama...I will talk to your parents about the marriage." He said.

I ran toward Nadiah and picked her up and started to spin her around. I was the happiest man alive.

"Calm down Mugen...relax." She said hugging me as soon as i let her to the ground.

"Will you marry me?" I asked kneeling down.

"Oh course." She said.

Quickly I remembered of the bracelet. It was in my pocket. I picked it out and tied it around her hand. She looked at me surprised. I gave her a smile and she smiled back.