Chapter 2

Mugen POV:

I got out of the car and went to the Starbucks nearby. I was going to order a Frappuccino when I saw two girl entering through the door.

One of the girls were the same one I saw earlier. She looked familiar but the other thing was she looked breathtaking. Man...she was so pretty. I have never seen a girl as....wait...I know her....she is Yasmin Nadiah....from high school. I can't believe I am meeting her right now.

As soon as her eyes met mine, her smile widen

As soon as her eyes met mine, her smile widen. She started to walk toward me.

"Mugen?" She asked.

"Yes...Nadiah right?" I asked.

"You remember me...oh my god...The great Mugen Rao remembers me." She said with a cute smile.

Was she being sarcastic? Uh...nope her face showed how happy she was.

"By the way, this is my best friend Thara." She introduces A girl named Thara.

"Hello." I said as she smiled back with a hello.

"We have a lot to catch up on. Oh...did you chase your dream in singing yet?" She asked.

"Kinda

"Kinda...I'm not really famous yet but I will be soon. Watch and see." I said.

"I know Mugen...I know you will...the fire in your eyes show that you will succeed." She said.

I couldn't believe I missed a girl like her my whole life. I remember her as the girl who many guys asked out but came back with a rejection. Many were saying that her real crush was me just cause she loved my songs.

"Thara, Mugen is the best singer ever....we were in the same high school back in Kuala Lumpur. I moved away....basically the whole school was in love with his songs...abhinaya song was the best." She said.

He posted a few on YouTube and became a big hit." She said.

"Hey, have you been stalking me?" I asked.

"Just keep in mind that I was and am you first and best fan." She said with a twinkle in her eyes.

"Sure...when I get more famous, I will show the whole world the girl behind my dreams?" I said way too fast before thinking.