(Pick any of the looks above as your work outfit^^^^)

Then I get in my car and head to work.

7:10 A.M

I arrive at work and head straight to my office, I greet back the staff as they greet me. Just because I'm the CEO doesn't mean I don't respect my employees. "Mia, please get me my coffee and before you do that I want the upcoming schedules on my desk," I tell my assitant and she nods leaving. She comes back in 5 minutes with a stack of papers and coffee "These are the upcoming schedules along with the papers or contracts you may want to sign and your coffee miss" she places the coffee on the desk. I smile "Thank you" and nod indicating her to leave. 

Before doing all this paperwork, I always need my coffee because this shit gets boring real quickly. Another thing is that Mia never says "Paperwork you need to sign" she always says "Paperwork you may want to sign", it pisses me off because I don't need to sign it, it depends on me. I sigh a big sigh and get started on all this work.

*1 and half hours later*

I stretch my arms out, getting tired. I push my chair away from the desk and head outside to see what the others are doing. I walk to the designs department, they all bow and I bow back "What's going on?" I ask "Well, Ms. Lee, we are editing the final designs, we have finished them, we're just checking to make sure they're perfect" I smile at her response, I always want to know in detail what the staff/ employees are working on.

 As you can tell by now, I'm kind of strict or disciplined at work. I head over to the advertising department "Hey Tori, how's it going?" I ask the head of this department. "Hello Ms.Lee, everything is going smoothly. I've assigned some people to schedule an add for the new skin product and some people are making internet posts regarding the product along with the new clothing line" I nod "That sounds good, keep up the work guys!" I yell the last part to everyone and they all nod in agreement. 

I make the last stop to the bathroom since I had to pee really badly. I was doing my business when I heard a bunch of girls walk in and start talking "Pass me the lip gloss, Ari" "You look so hot!" the girl which I assume is Ari says "Well obv, I'm trying to get Jackson to notice me, but his eyes won't leave Ms.Lee!" I lowly chuckle at the girl's response "He needs to know that she belongs to Jimin Oppa"

 I smile and head outside the stall, the girl's eyes widen, but I say nothing. I was about to leave after washing my hands  when a redhead calls out to me "Mianhe Ms.Lee" she looks down "Ari, right?" I ask and she nods "Well, we all gossip, don't we? It's fine" I say and leave before she can say anything.

*A couple of hours later*

I'm almost done with the papers, I've signed a lot of new contracts with celebrities to advertise the new products. I get a video call from Jimin, which is new because he usually doesn't call me at this time. I quickly fix my hair and hit accept "Hey, babes!" I greet and suddenly there is a bunch of yelling, a wave of ahh's and ooh's. I come to the realization that he called me in the middle of his concert "Hey baby cheeks! I decided to call you from Brazil cuz why not?" I smile still shocked "hey ARMY!" I yell and wave, Jimin turns the camera to the ARMYs and I'm surprised by how many people are there.

Then he turns the camera to the boys "Hey Guys!" "HI Y/N!" they all yell. Taehyung pops up in front of the camera "Hey, how are you? I haven't talked to you in forever, I miss you" he pouts and the ARMY all go "Aww" I chuckle "I miss you too Tae, take care of your health!" he nods "I will, obviously I have to obey you" he smiles and then Jungkook snatches the phone "Hello Noona" he shows his bunny teeth "Hey Kook, you look like a bunny uwu!" "He turns into a beast on the stage!" I hear Jimin yell from the back and I laugh.

Jungkook winks at me "I can turn into a beast somewhere else too" I crack up at his dirty joke, Jimin snatches the phone from him "Mine!" he yells and all of the hyungs appear together. Jimin groans "I'm just trying to talk to her" he wines "Hey, Y/N" they all greet "How are you?" Jin Oppa asks "I'm good Oppa, how about you?" "We're all good Y/N, take care of yourself" RM Oppa says "Yes Oppa, you too" he nods "Hey Y/N" Suga Oppa greets "Hi Oppa, you look so handsome" he shows his gummy smile and Jhope Oppa yells "HEY Y/N WASSUP!" "Nothin's up right now, everything is down, cuz my hope's not here," I say and he smiles "We'll be there soon Y/N!" "Can't wait to see you!" I say

"K, Y/N we gotta go now I love you," Jimin says blowing a kiss "Love you too Chim, Bye ARMY's!" and then I cut the call. I put my hand over my heart to calm my heartbeat, then I gather all my stuff, finally time to leave. 

It's 9 and I'm home early today, I change into something comfortable. I call the girls- Kream, Tzuyu, Sangmi, Eve, Elle, and Sunshine- over to watch a movie. After they leave, at midnight, I'm too tired to do anything else and fall asleep. Today was a good day.

....................................

So this chapter is entirely from Y/N's POV and the next one will be from Jimin's POV. I'm doing this just so you all have an idea of how their lives are right now and you need to know how their lives are different for the upcoming juicy stuff :) This was also a long chapter, I'll try to make the next one just as long, also sorry for the late update. Saranghae~~~