~~13~~

"Y/N-" I don't hear the rest as I slam the door shut and head towards Tae's car.

"Hey Tae~~" I greet, he smiles warmly at me. "Y/N, I know it's late, I just got bored and Jungkook was busy and so was Jimin, so I-I" "It's okay Tae, I couldn't sleep anyway. Let's go have fun!" I say cheerfully.

It's past 4 in the morning and we've watched like 3 movies, ate Ice Cream, popcorn, and drank bottles of coke. Currently our movie just ended, we watched a horror movie first, then a romance movie, and the last movie we watched was comedy.

I was sitting upside down on the couch laughing my ass off and Tae was on the ground holding his stomach due to the pain from all the laughing "H-he slipped on the banana peel and accidentally s-slapped h-her" I say between laughs. 

We finally stop laughing and take deep breaths, Taehyung gets up and sits on the couch and I fix myself to sit up straight, then we just stare at each other "So......." I didn't know what to say, but we just kept getting closer and closer until he finally closed the distance with his lips.

Our lips moving in sync, I kiss him hard and rough, I think of him as Jimin. I position myself on his lap and grind myself against him causing him to groan. He pulls back "Y/N are you okay?" he asks touching my cheek "I...." no words came out of my mouth as I notice tears roll down my cheek. Then I broke into sobs and Taehyung wraps his arms around me.

"Shhh, It's ok, tell me what happened" his hands slowly moved in circular motion on my back making me calm down. "I-I" I hiccuped, trying to talk "I l-love h-him" I managed to say and then broke down crying again.

After a good ten minutes I finally got the courage to tell Taehyung everything "I love him" I say looking down. "Who? Jimin?" he asks, I nod "I-I'm sorry about this" I point between him and me, he nods understandingly "We confessed to each other a little while before the day we played spin the bottle, a-after t-that he was really distant from me. And t-today well technically yesterday, h-he came out of the room w-with Idalia. I-I also heard t-them" tears threaten to fall again. But I don't let them "They were-" Taehyung doesn't let me finish and pulls me back into a hug.

Then I pull away and get off his lap "Y/N it's obvious, he's jealous" he says calmly, my eyes widen "He was jealous?!" "He wasn't jealous, he still is jealous. He probably thought of Idalia as you the whole time they were- anyway just like you thought of Jimin when you kissed me, that's how he thought of you when him and Idalia did that." 

My eyes widened even more, if that is even is possible "H-how?" "Y/N, I'm not stupid, your kiss was so rough" he laughs his eyes twinkling, why couldn't I just love Taehyung instead of Jimin? why couldn't I just pull him into another kiss and forget Jimin? 

You can't love Taehyung because he isn't Jimin, and you can't forget Jimin because you love him my mind says. Again with the 2 voices, I sigh, then Tae looks at me "PlayStation or you too tired?" he aks "Pffffttt, tired? what is that? all I know is that the last person to the PlayStation owes the other person 10 bucks" I say and start running and I hear him laughing behind me, but still running. 

JIMIN POV

Idalia asked me to breakfast and I said yes, afterwards we just hung out, went shopping, watched a movie, at dinner, and by the time we were done Idalia and I had gotten intimate. I decided Y/N was still asleep so I took Idalia home, not going to lie, I thought of Y/N the whole time we were intimate. I know it was so wrong, but it didn't feel right either.

When we came out of the room, I see Y/N, and she looked hot as ever, making Jr.Jimin wake up again. oOoOoF anyway I was still mad at her, where was she even going? It was the middle og the night! But she snapped at me and Idalia and walked away slamming the door shut.

I apologized to Idalia and she left, I waited for Y/N, 1 hour, 2 hours, 4 hours. I sigh and lay myself down on my bed, but I still couldn't go to sleep, I'm such a douche bag, I fucking hurt her, Ugh! I feel my eyes sting with tears, and I let them roll down my cheek, I don't know when but I knocked out.

I still have to wake up and apologize to her, and make things right.