~~5~~

Y/N POV

I close my eyes waiting for the sting that I don't feel because a figure was standing in front of me stopping Jackson's hand from slapping me. It was "J-jimin?" he turns to look at me and mouths "go home", I nod, my legs turning to jelly.

 I run home...........home. That word makes my tongue feel tingly. My home is where Jimin is, I was selfish and stupid to leave my own home, selfish and naive enough to leave Jimin. Jackson's house could never be my home. I search for the keys in the fake plant near the front door, I take them out and open the door with shaky hands.

JIMIN POV

I was in the shower when my phone rings, meh must be scam or one of the boys I'll call em' back later. I wrap a towel around my waist and head out to check my phone 3 missed calls from Y/N? She calls again and I pick up but all I hear is Jackson and her arguing 

"GOD! JUST SHUT UP FOR A SECOND WILL YOU?!"

"N-no WHY DID YOU ASK ME TO MOVE IN WITH YOU IF-"

"TO MAKE HIM JEALOUS! OK? TO MAKE PARK FUCKING JIMIN JEALOUS. I DON'T LOVE YOU AND I NEVER WILL. YOU MEAN NOTHING TO ME!"

I hang up and throw on a black shirt and gray sweatpants. I quickly drive over to that bastard's place, he better not even touch a cell of her skin that mother- I take deep breaths to calm myself down, but I can't, I just drive as fast as I can.

The door is still open so I rush my steps inside. I see a figure standing in the living room, it's actually Y/N and Jackson, he's about to slap her, but I quickly sprint there and grab his hand before he can touch her. She looks at me shocked, hurt, scared, "Go home" I mouth to her.

She nods and run as fast as her shaky legs can take her. "Fucking piece of shit, should've killed u in front of the drug store" I say through gritted teeth. He smirks"No matter what you do, she will come back to me" he says "That's if you're still alive you piece of shit" I say.

*10 Min Later*

I stand up panting, trying to catch my breath. I look at him, his lip busted, purple eyes, blood running from his mouth, his hands limp, I kick him once more before I walk away. He's not dead, just severely injured.

When I reach home I can't find Y/N, I look everywhere, then I look in the bathroom. She's standing there, hurriedly grabbing a towel "jimin!" she squeaks. I repeatedly say "Mianhe" as I close the door.

I start making dinner for Y/N, she must be hungry.

Y/N POV

I decide to take a shower cuz I feel dirty and icky, a little while later I hear the door open so I rush to grab the towels. Jimin is there, his face beet red, "jimin!" I squeak, he repeatedly apologizes as he shuts the door.

I exhale from holding my breath and then get dressed to go downstairs. I enter the kitchen and the smell of kimchi hits my nostrils. "Ahhhh, Lovely Jiminie~~~"  he turns around and places the bowl full of kimchi in front of me. I gasp as soon as I see his face, his cheek has a cut and his lip is bleeding a little, I grab his hand and take him to the bathroom. 

"Whatttt" he whines "Pabo, you're lip is bleeding!" I dampen the towel and clean the blood from his lips which causes him to hiss in pain. I put a band-aid on the cut on his cheek, I notice that his shirt is wet cuz I accidentally spilled water on him while I was wetting the towel. I see red "Jimin pull up your shirt" I demand

"Y-yah, I know I'm handsome but-" I cut him off already pulling up his shirt. Holy shi- the abs......GORGEOUS. I snap out of it and focus on all the bleeding and cuts, his stomach is bruised purple. I look up at him and he looks away "tsk Jiminie what am I going to do with your stupid ass?" I see a little smile form on that beautiful face of his.

We go downstairs again after I finish healing his cuts, the kimchi is there along with the side dishes. I smile, grateful for everything, after we are done eating I place he bowls away and walk outside.

There is a terrace in the house where you can see the moon very clearly, I also love looking at the stars, I feel very attracted to them, it always calms me down.

There are so many stars in the sky, yet the human eye can only see so many. Some shine brighter than the others but that doesn't mean that they don't have their own value. My thoughts are interrupted when I feel someone sit beside me.

"Look Y/N, I'm not going to make you say anything-"

"How did you show up at the right time?" I ask

"Hmmm?"

"You know, you should up right before he........"

"Oh yeah that. Well you called me 3 times, but I was in the shower, the 4th time you called me, I don't think you realized the phone was still on. I heard you both shouting and I didn't want you to get hurt."

I nod, after some minutes I speak up "Jimin......I'm sorry. I was naive and stupid, I only thought about myself and not you, I hurt you so much when you only cared for me. Jimin I'm so so sorry and I should've never left you, never left my home." I move closer to him, resting my head on his shoulder. "Home is where you are Jimin." I whisper 

We sit there in silence, calm silence. It was getting late so I got up, I kissed Jimin on the cheek and left to my room.

 Finally sleep~~

....................................

I feel like most Fan fictions are mostly write from Y/N pov, but I feel like the story should be viewed from both perspectives. So in my ff the story goes back and forth a lot between Y/N and Jimin's pov.