~~9~~

[Chat ended cuz these crackheadz finally got tired after texting non sense for the past 2 hrs]

*The next day @ 6*

Y/N POV

Jimin and I just finished setting everything up for the party, we invited the boys and some other friends, my girls Kream, Sunshine, Elle, Sangmi, Tzuyu, and Eve.

"JIMIN, IMMA GO GET DRESSED" I yell out to him 

"SAMEEE" He yells back, I chuckle at his response and go get ready.

I wear a navy blue off- the- shoulder dress, that's long from the back and shorter from the front, just above my knee. It hugs my waist perfectly, I pair it with a long silver pendant, white heels, and I let down my hair.

I decide to go tell Jimin to match with me, so I run to his room and bang open the door. I see Jimin without a shirt, Holy molly those beautiful delicious abs- 

"Uhm Y/N?"

"Hmm?" I'm still in a daze

"Can you-" I snap out of it "SorrySorrySorry, I'm so so sorry" I instantly close the door. "You can open it now" I open the door to see a fully dressed Jimin, he has 1 earring in his left ear, a black shirt with a blue design on it, a pair of denim jeans, and a navy blue bomber jacket on top.

"You can stop staring now" he says, a devious grin on his face, I clear my throat "S-sorry, I- nevermind"

"What?" he asks as he he lifts up chin with his finger "Well I was gonna a-ask you to m-match w-with me..........." I mumble and he chuckles. He wraps both of his arms around me "Ahhh I love you" He says. He kisses my head "Y/N, JIMIN, WE'RE HERE!!!" I hear the boys yell

"YAH! JIMIN OPPA, Y/N, GET YOU ASSES DOWN HERE!" I hear Kream yell, Jimin and I sprint downstairs.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" They all burst out as soon we are in sight, after a second we all giggle at Jimin and my shocked faces. "LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTEDDD" Jungkook yells and heads over to the drinks "YAHHH WAIT UP KOOK" Kream yells after him and tugs on his sleeve.

Rm and Elle are deep in conversation, Eve and Suga are scrolling through their apps on their phones, "Well Imma go hang out with them" Jimin says and heads over to V and Jungkook. I sigh, but instantly lighten up when I see Sangmi, Tzuyu, and Sunshine coming over to me.

"Y'ALL" Taehyung yells "What?" I ask "Let's play spin the bottlee" his voice slurs a bit, indicating he's drunk. "Sure" I shrug and everyone seems to agree. I sit in between Sunshine and J-hope.

The bottle lands on Eve and she rolls her eyes "Don't say anything stupid" "Well, just kiss Suga oppa on the cheek" Tzuyu suggests instantly earning a glare from her, but everyone agrees. So she turns to her right because he was sitting right next to her and pecks his cheek for 0000000000.1 second. Both of their faces crimson red.

After all of us got our turns it was Taehyung's turn again "I dare you and Y/N to do 7 minutes in heaven" Jungkook says. I look over to Jimin and his face is stone cold, his eyes warning me, but I want to tease him, obviously Taehyung and I won't do anything.

"Let's go Taetae~~" I coo and everybody errupts with their whistles and "Ohhhh" and "AHhhh" Taehyung doesn't hesitate and pulls me to my room and slams the door shut.

"Tae" I'm cut off with his lips smashing on mine.

...................................