you look like a foreskin // josh x george

"good luck babe." josh kissed my cheek outside the exam hall. "sure you'll do great."

"let's both fuck this up together," i said.

josh knew he probably wasn't going to pass chemistry. at best he'd most likely get a c, and that was assuming the grade boundaries were fairly low. i'd tried to keep him motivated to revise over the past few weeks, but he despised it with a passion and just wouldn't revise long enough on the subjects he hated. i could revise on my own, and we both knew i'd probably pass most things with a decent grade — josh, on the other hand, seemed like a lost cause.

he gave me a wink across the exam hall before the clock started, earning him a warning glare from an invigilator. i smirked down at the table and prayed that there might be two questions in this whole paper which he might be able to answer.

-

i pulled the drawstrings of my hoodie tightly, causing the hood to shrink around my head.

"you look like a foreskin," josh stated, collapsing next to me on the bed and twirling the drawstring around his finger.

i laughed, drawing out my phone from the front pocket. he snatched it from my hand and took a photo of us (admittedly a cute one, with him pressing his face into mine) from below my chin, writing out his quote as a caption and posting it to my instagram story.

"cheers," i chuckled, reclaiming my phone from his grasp.

"anytime babe." he kissed my cheek, then moved down to my jaw and neck, slowly starting to suck.

"josh, you're here to revise."

"aw, but baby that's boring."

i pushed his head to the side and it flopped on to the pillow next to me. he pouted in my face.

"let's do a solid half hour of geography so we're not completely fucked for tomorrow. then maybe..." i grinned at him.

"okaaaay," he sighed.

i rolled over to the edge of the bed and grabbed my bag from the floor, taking out my book and revision guide. we read through some key points together and i asked him some questions about our required case studies.

after about ten minutes, josh's hand started creeping down my stomach near to my boxers. i bit my lip. i couldn't give in right now.

i moved his hand away. "not yet, josh," i said through gritted teeth.

"your mum might not be away for much longer though george," he replied in a soppy voice.

"we've barely done half of what we have to do," i said with a slight warning tone.

josh frowned and i went back to reading to him and asking him to repeat facts and answer questions. he found it really hard, bless him, and i knew he also felt a lot less smart when we were in class or revising, despite his cocky exterior. it's not that he wasn't bright: he was probably the cleverest person out of our entire group of friends. exams just weren't for him.

after my warning i could tell he tried a little harder, genuinely trying to think about his answers and not just saying the first thing that came to mind.

it didn't last long.

a short while later, his hand was back where it had been before, this time starting to palm me though my tracksuit bottoms. i couldn't help but whine slightly

"you like that baby?" he said, a mischievous grin appearing on his face.

"fuck, j-josh, we have to do this work."

"you and i both know there's things we'd much rather be doing." his hand slipped inside my tracksuits. just the thin material from my boxers separated my half erect dick from his hands.

i tried so hard to hold back a moan, but he made me so weak. he had full control over me.

"yeah babe, that feels good right?"

"fuck sake, josh." i flung the book onto the floor and smashed my lips against his. he instantly asserted dominance as his tongue explored my mouth, applying the perfect amount of pressure.

after what felt like an eternity, he pulled my tracksuits and boxers down just enough so he could touch me. he continued to kiss me as he started to slowly jerk me off. i bucked up into his hand, craving more friction. "j-josh..."

"baby needs more of that?"

"fuck, please."

he only minimally increased his speed. i shuddered as he started to bite my neck, sure to leave marks. i moaned through clenched teeth, touching him all over his fully clothed body which i longed to get closer to me.

he unattached his teeth from my throat and looked down into my eyes. how the fuck was he always so casual when it came to this?

he swiped some pre-cum from my tip with his thumb as he said, "even more?" a devilish grin played on his lips, teasing me and making me hot and bothered under all the layers of clothing i still wore.

i nodded as he kissed me again, his hand finally starting to move faster up and down my throbbing dick.

"fuck josh, fuck. gonna c-cum." i whined, probably sounding like a little bitch. i didn't care.

"cum for me then baby," he said huskily. he applied a final bit of friction and bit down on my bottom lip as i came in his hand.

he wiped his hands on the sheets (cheers for that) and pulled my boxers and bottoms back up, lying down next to me as i panted, still basking in the pleasure.

"i love you baby, that was better than geography wasn't it?" he smiled, rubbing circles into my neck where he'd left marks.

"fuck you, we have so much work to do now. but... yeah."