"Sure, honey," I made a move to lift her up.

Levi, however, stops me, "Don't want to put a strain on the baby," He advised as he lifted her down himself.

I rolled my eyes at his antics, "She's not even 50 pounds, Levi," I shot.

He smiled as he ignored me and bent down to Sofia's and Olivia's level, "Hey, why don't you girls go and play, hm? And change your green shoes while you're at it," He smiled at them.

Olivia laughed giddily as she pulled along Sofia who was a bit reluctant to follow.

"Now for you, Levi Jr." Levi got on his knees as he placed his hands on my stomach, his head directly in front of it. "Can you please let my wife get a good night's sleep tonight?" He asked sweetly as he placed a kiss on my stomach.

I smiled as I ran my hand over his hair. Only God knew how much I wanted this child out of me. I never went through this much with Sofia and Olivia, and they were twins!

"Now get up so that I can hurry up and make lunch for their first day of school," I tried to shoo him away.

He looked up at me through his eyelashes, a glint shining throughout his eyes. "I bet I could do something that'll relax you," He murmured huskily as he slowly began hiking up my summer dress.

"Levi," I whined. "The girls are just upstairs and we're in the kitchen," I whispered harshly. "Another time, hm?" I said.

"Babyy," Levi whined. "You're seven months pregnant and I haven't tasted you in months," He groaned.

His hands snuck their way up to my panty, my bottom lip curling between my teeth at the hot trail he left behind with his tongue up my thigh.

My eyes fluttered open widely when we heard the doorbell ring.

I sighed as Levi looked up, my mind beginning to wander suddenly.

Four years ago, when Levi and I got married, he sold the mansion, firing all of his maids and workers. He ensured they still got good jobs, including Sam, despite him not being with Levi for a long time, and made sure that Gerald got a fat check of $750,000 just for him and his wife to live off of.

Levi said the house would be too big for our little family, and the millions of dollars he made off of it, bought the nice four-bedroom two-bathroom house that we had now. The rest of the money he placed in an account which would be for our children's college funds.

Levi still owned his large company, making way more money than we would ever need. He planned to retire at a very early age, only going to work two or three days a week to not only take care of Sofia and Olivia but me.

I got my degree for medicine two years ago, and with the help of Levi, I was now working for one of the best surgeons in the state, despite wanting to be a paediatrician. I now make a wealthy well-off 5-digit salary monthly, and I could never ask for a better job.

"Fuck, who's that?" Levi grunted as he rose from his knees. We both headed to the door, twisting and turning the knob to reveal Shalissa and Elijah.

I smiled widely and threw my arms around Shalissa gently, ensuring not to hit my stomach. I haven't seen her for 2 weeks, due to her and her new husband, Elijah, being on their honeymoon.

"I missed you too, sweet girl," I heard Shalissa laugh. Elijah and Levi hugged each other, soon after busying themselves with talk about business.

"Where're the girls?" Shalissa's smile faltered for a quick second as she asked this.

"Oh, they're—"

"Auntie Lisa!" Olivia yelled as she stumbled swiftly into the hallway, soon heading face down if it wasn't for Elijah quickly grabbing her and swinging her in his arms.