chapter twenty six

Start from the beginning

Aries forced a smile. "It's fine. It's nice to see you again, Mrs. Maruo."

My mom grinned. I could almost see a sparkle in her eye as she looked at him. "It's nice to see you again as well, Aries." She reached her hand out toward Silas. "It's nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you as well," he said, but as usual he didn't smile. He shook her hand briefly before placing it back at his side.

My mom's eyes went to me, almost as though she was awaiting an explanation that I couldn't offer. I shrugged and shook my head. "Well, please come inside." We all made our way in one after the other. "I'm still cooking, and my husband should be coming a little later. Why don't you take them to your room until I'm done?"

I clenched my jaw immediately. If my mom thought that they were straight, there was no possible way of them being in my room with me alone. It didn't matter how old I was, my mom was still overprotective when it came to me and men. Even with women after she realized that my friend, Brie, was not just my friend. But since she thought they were gay and dating, she had no problem with me being alone with them. They could've been bi and polyamorous, mom. How progressive of you.

"I could help," I offered.

She shook her head. "I've got everything under control. Go."

She went off into the kitchen while we stood at the bottom of the steps that lead to the bedrooms. I pursed my lips, turning to look at them. Aries looked away with a small and innocent smile, pretending to find more interest with the pictures on the wall. Meanwhile Silas was looking at me, observing me as he usually did.

"Boyfriend?" He finally asked.

"Let's just go upstairs," I muttered.

I walked up the steps with both of them on my tail. I found my way to my old bedroom that I had lived in up until a couple of months ago-before I even knew of their existence. I felt a shiver crawl up my spine. A lot could happen in so little time. I had went from the most average life to an absolute paranormal shit show in a matter of months.

Aries sat down on my bed as Silas closed the door behind me. My mom had definitely been in here, clean sheets were laid and everything had been tidied. I turned around, eyeing Silas.

"Why are you shutting the door?" I asked him suspiciously.

He shrugged, making his way over to me. He cupped my face, stroking my cheek. "You won't be too angry with me, will you?"

Before I could answer, he kissed me. I felt myself melting into him as I usually did, pulling him closer. He urged me back gently, pushing me down and into Aries' lap. I immediately felt Aries' soft lips on my neck, his arms enclosing around my waist.

"Guys," I breathed. "There's no way we can fuck without my mom hearing...I already got caught before."

Aries chuckled. "You're forgetting that we're supernatural beings, Natalia. We can control that."

"Or better yet," Silas said. "Why don't you try to be quiet?"

"Both of you are loud," I accused, glaring at him. "Why don't you try to be quiet?"

"I'll be quiet," Silas said. "Just as long as I'm the one who gets to fuck you."

I clenched my thighs. His eyes raked down my body, a small breath leaving his mouth. His eyes darkened noticeably, unbuttoning my jeans swiftly. I leaned back into Aries, grabbing onto him for dear life as Silas pulled my pants and panties down in one swift pull. He held me back just as tightly.

"I don't know if he'll be quiet," I muttered quietly to Aries.

Aries chuckled. "He's just pussy whipped. He'll be fine."

"Get up," Silas ordered. I stood up warily just as he spun me around. He shoved me back down, my face parallel to Aries' stomach but my ass in the air. I felt him rub himself against me. My breathing faltered immediately.

"Try not to be too loud," Aries teased, stroking my face softly.

My body jerked forward as Silas thrusted inside of me. I bit down on my bottom lip. Silas grunted audibly, gripping onto my hips tightly. I held onto Aries once more as Silas fucked me hard enough to where I wanted to scream in pleasure. As my mouth opened to betray me, Aries held my face in his hands, pushing his thumb into my mouth. I moaned quietly as I wrapped my lips around his finger.

"I want to suck your dick," I breathed out.

He gave me a brief look of admiration better unbuttoning his pants. I gnawed on my bottom lip, grabbing him in my hand and stroked up and down gently before placing him in my mouth. He let out a sharp breath as I bobbed my head up and down rhythmically. His fingers tangled in my hair, guiding me up and down. I tried my best to remain quiet and luckily enough for me, my moans remained muffled as long as I kept his dick in my mouth.

Aries groaned lowly. "Oh, fuck, Natalia."

He tightened his grip on my hair, thrusting his hips upward. I managed not to gag, used to it by now even as he hit the back of my throat. I continued to pump my hand up and down, my other hand digging into his thigh.

"She's close," Aries said to Silas.

"I know. I can feel it," he mumbled. "Try not to squirt."

I groaned. "Stop fucking with me," I whined.

They both chuckled. I found myself closer by the second. And I knew that soon Aries was going to cum in my mouth and Silas in my pussy. I let out a sudden cry, gasping as I felt Silas fill me up. I tasted some of Aries on my tongue before he accidentally released somewhat on my face. I felt my body get pushed on the bed which I didn't mind because I could barely stand up straight. I could hear them both straightening up, zipping up their pants and such.

I sighed somewhat dreamily as I nuzzled my face into my old bed. It was still as soft as I remembered. But I was brought out of my brief thought as I felt my panties get pulled up before my jeans were fastened. Aries pulled me up by my lower arm, wiping the corner of my mouth where some of his cum was all while Silas brushed down my hair. I couldn't help the small giggle that left my mouth as they helped me look presentable. They both seemed so engrossed with what they were doing that they didn't realize how...cute they looked while doing it.

"There," Aries said, seating me down next to him. "Now you don't look like you were just fucked."

"Only after you fucked up my hair," I rolled my eyes. My eyes went to Silas. "And I thought you had good intentions."

Silas began brushing down my shirt, smoothing out the wrinkles. "I tried to be good."

I scoffed. "You didn't even try. You just had to fuck me the moment you got me alone."

"Looks like I was the good one tonight," Aries said. "I think you owe me an apology."

"I am not apologizing."

Aries pouted. I just rolled my eyes, kissing his pouty lips. He smiled a little, nuzzling his nose against mine softly. I felt my heart skip a beat, nearly scaring me. I found myself lost in his forrest green eyes for a split moment before Silas sat on the bed next to me. I turned my head to him, but I could still feel Aries' eyes on me. I couldn't help the butterflies in my stomach as I sat between the two of them.

"So if you're not too mad at me," Silas said, "can we look at your baby pictures?"