chapter seven

I somehow got even drunker on the car ride home. I began drinking the water that Lila supplied but after standing up, I suddenly felt as though I were in another realm. I couldn't feel my face, and my limbs felt heavy. My vision had grown fuzzy, and I couldn't stop laughing at everything Lila said and did, even though she wasn't joking. And according to her it wasn't funny.

I gave her a sloppy kiss goodbye on the cheek as I exited Rafael's car. I went into my apartment building, ignoring the mirrors in the elevator yet again. I unlocked my apartment door, shutting it behind me and leaning against the door with a sigh. My eyes narrowed at the clock on the wall. It was 3:13 in the morning.

I let out a soft yawn, walking toward the living room to turn off the tv. My feet dragged behind me. I noticed Silas on the couch, gazing at the tv, not paying attention to my existence. The room was dark, but the light from the screen reflected onto his face, highlight every beautiful feature that made him, him. I stared at him, biting my bottom lip. My hand slipped into my panties, a soft giggle leaving my mouth as I felt my finger brush against my clit.

Silas' eyes suddenly moved to me. His eyes narrowed at me standing in the middle of our apartment, fingering myself as I stood and gazed at him. His head cocked to the side, taking me in. I removed my hand from my panties, making my way over to him. I sat next to him on the couch. I raised the two fingers that I placed between my legs to his mouth. He eyed my hand hard. For a second, I was assuming he wanted to murder me. But he gently took my pointed and middle fingers into his mouth, tasting me and never looking away from my eyes.

I grinned, going to lean in to kiss him. He grabbed my jaw tightly, stopping me. He gazed into my eyes, which I was sure were bloodshot, glassy, and red. His eyes narrowed yet again, his grip on my jaw tightening.

"You're drunk," he stated.

I nodded. "Yes."

He released my jaw, his focus going back to the television screen. He began to ignore my existence which caused me to frown. He tasted me, and now he was ignoring me. I began to put my hands between my legs again, but he gripped my arm tightly and stopped me. He was glaring at me, and I wasn't sure why.

"Let go," I complained, struggling to get him off of me.

"You're drunk."

"So you keep saying. Yes, I'm drunk, Silas. And?"

He didn't say anything. I heard a room door open and shut, footsteps moving toward us. I watched Aries enter the room, plopping down next to me.

"Do you want to taste me too?" I asked, causing Aries eyebrows to shoot up.

"Don't mind if I do."

I gasped as he shoved me back, my head falling into Silas' lap. Aries almost went in for the kill before Silas stopped him.

"She's drunk."

Aries' eyes moved over my face, an audible groan leaving his mouth. "Then how the fuck did you taste her?"

I grinned at him, slipping two fingers inside of myself all while my head still laid in Silas' lap. I let out a moan, biting my lip as I looked up at Aries who watched me intently. He was breathing heavier than before. His eyes moved to Silas.

"Take her to her room," Aries told him.

I nuzzled my head into his lap, tilting my head back and looking at Silas. He gazed as me with his blue eyes. Per usual, he seemed emotionless. He seemed to only be able to express anger. But that didn't stop me from continuing to pleasure myself.

I let out a small breath. There was something about the two of them watching me that made me feel powerful. It made the experience that much more worthwhile. To see the desire on both of their faces, it brought me closer to the edge.

"Silas," Aries' voice began to shake, dripping in lust, "take her to her room now before I fuck her while she lays in your lap."

Silas clenched his jaw. "If I take her to her room, I'm going to fuck her. You take her."

A moan louder than the last escaped my lips, desperate for the two men to do whatever they wanted to me. I didn't care. I just wanted them.

Aries gripped my arm tightly, squeezing as though he were going to rip it off. He yanked me up into a standing position, holding me against him. He looked pissed. I was honestly surprised I wasn't dead by either of these men murdering me tonight.

He began to yank me to my room. I stumbled after him, sending Silas one last look. He was looking at me,but it was almost as though he were looking through me. Aries shoved me back on my bed.

"Go to sleep, Natalia," he ordered. "Try that shit again, and I promise I will fuck the soul out of your body."

I giggled, looking at him lazily. "You say that like it's a bad thing."

He let out a breath, shaking his head. "You're drunk."

"Yes, I am. You and Silas love to say that, don't you?" I rolled my eyes. "You're both annoying."

He raised an eyebrow. "Annoying?"

"Yes," I huffed. "Who the fuck cares if I'm drunk? Just fuck me already. The sexual tension in this household is insane, Aries. I know you've had to have noticed."

He raised an eyebrow at me, chuckling. I didn't tell a joke so I couldn't understand what he found funny. "Go to sleep, Natalia. If you really want me to fuck you, I'll do it in the morning. You know where my room is."

"Actually I don't..." I admitted.

"There's only two other bedrooms. You'll figure it out."

As he left my room, I threw myself back on the bed. I was frustrated, sexually and emotionally. I kicked off my shoes, climbing under my covers and falling asleep before I could even give much thought to just how messy of a person I was.