"Hey girls!" Angel chirped, waving at everyone as she took a seat on the opposite side of Robin and sat her tray on the shared table. Behind her was Malik, Tasha and DJ. Her best friend wasn't lying when she mentioned how the trio had been sitting with them at lunch while she was absent. She hadn't really had the chance to see things in action, but from what Cyn told her...there hadn't been any issues and surprisingly everyone had been getting along.

It had a huge contrast from when they had first met.

"Hey, Angel." Honey's eyes moved from Angel to DJ, who had been intently staring at her longer than she did anyone else. Her expression was the same as that night..indecipherable so Honey had no idea what she was thinking.

Immediately, Honey looked away and shifted uncomfortably, stabbing her collard greens with her fork. She lifted the food to her mouth and tried to not to huff at DJ taking a seat right next to her. They hadn't spoken since Friday night.

Honey was still confused on what DJ was doing.

The night replayed in her mind on a loop..the touch..the kiss..the way she felt as it happened. She still couldn't believe it. Neither could her bestfriend when she gave her recap of Friday night. Cyn was absolutely speechless. The thing was, her bestfriend was never a girl who was lost for words.

Nevertheless, she was as puzzled as Honey. On one end of spectrum, she was thinking of writing it off as DJ trying to be friends but went away with that because it didn't make sense. She didn't know how DJ rocked, but friends never did what she did.

Honey wanted to ask DJ about it, but she hadn't built up the courage to confront her. For some reason, she was afraid of what her response would be.

..But that's not the only thing she was afraid of.

Honey was afraid of being honest with herself about that night. She wanted to lie and say she didn't enjoy herself, but she did even with what happened.

She wanted to know..what else did she enjoy?

"Honey? I know you hear me."

"Huh?" Honey snapped out of her thoughts, realizing DJ was the one who had been trying to get her attention. She turned her head in DJ's direction and was startled by how close she was. Honey stared at DJ for a moment, blinking a few times. "What was you saying?"

DJ raised a brow, her dark eyes gazed over Honey's features. "Nah, what you thinking about?" She asked, smirking like she knew something Honey didn't. "Be honest..cause I be thinking about it too."

Involuntarily, Honey blushed, wishing she could dig herself into a hole for being so transparent. Now, how did she know I was thinking about that? "Girl what? I don't know what you talking about." She lied, rolling her eyes.

DJ inched forward, her knee brushed against Honey's. "You can stop flexing."

"I'm not doing anything.." Honey redirected her focus back on her tray, pulling of the skin of her chicken and popping it on her mouth. Absentmindedly, she peered around the table noticing how everyone was in a conversation of their own..except Robin. She quickly looked away when Honey became aware of how she had been watching Honey and DJ's exchange.