13

"You so scary dawg

"You so scary dawg. Fright Fest ain't even scary. I'm tryna go to a real haunted house like Netherworld or 6 Stories of Horror."

Amethyst frowned at her twin sister's suggestion and shook her head in disapproval. "Why can't we dress up and go trick or treating like we used to do? I still have my Medusa costume from last year."

Robin scoffed, her lips twisted in a sneer. "Do I look like a middle schooler to you? You need to grow up and stop being a baby. We're doing what I suggested. I'm the oldest."

"By two minutes..stop holding that over my head. It's tired."

Robin dismissed Amethyst, unwrapping her burrito. "What's tired is that wig you're wearing. Give momma back her shit. It's aging you by ten years."

Currently, the twins Robin and Amethyst were arguing about what they wanted to do for Halloween. It was the middle of October so the holiday was approaching much faster than anyone expected. Cyn and Honey joined them shortly after their argument started and decided to stay out of it. First lunch had started not too long ago and lasted for usually an hour. Honey wasn't going to waste it on trying to calm down the twins. Instead, she was going to dig into her lunch..the food that's been on her mind since her class had began.

"Girl, every time you eat. You always acting like you never ate a day in your life. Just slow down before you choke." Cyn laughed, observing the speed at which Honey was eating.

Honey smiled sheepishly, swallowing down the rest of the fried chicken in her mouth. "Sorry, you know the lunch ladies throw down in the kitchen. It be too good." She wiped her corner of her mouth with a napkin and took a sip of her cold iced tea.

"You right sis. Let me start on mine before it get cold."

Honey delayed her response by scooping up a forkful of collard greens sprinkled with hot sauce and shoved it into her mouth. This food is going to make me have an orgasm I swear.

"...I don't care what you say. We ain't never too old to get free candy so trick or treating it is. Period." Amethyst concluded firmly, her tone left no room for discussion from her sister.

Honey laughed under her breath, listening to Robin and Amethyst's bickering as she ate. If her best friend hadn't told her about what Robin said, she would've never suspected she was threw shade at her. Robin was acting as normal as she usually would, greeting Honey like everything was cool.

Honey decided against addressing Robin's shade since her bestfriend handled it. However, Honey was back in business after being out of commission for the entire week. So, if she even heard an peep of Robin being salty, she was going to say something.