KATSUKI WHEN DID YOU GET A BOYFRIEND????

Kirishima's POV

This morning when I woke up I saw Bakugou next to me asleep as well. He looked so adorable when he slept and he was calm when sleeping. I was the only one who got to see this side of him and I was happy about that. I wanted him to only belong to me, and anyone who tried to take him would regret it!!!
"Kiri your staring at me~"
I zoned out and Bakugou woke up too and saw me looking at him. Even though I was staring for a different reason you could stare at him all day,he was so awesome.
"Oh Kiri, is there something you want from me?"
Wait what?
"What?!?! No No I wasn't staring like that I was just thinking and I mean I wouldn't want to do anything like that after we all in school an-"
He cut me off by kissing me and I was happy he did that
"So are you feeling better?"
"Yea! Maybe today we can go do something!!"
"Well we could go and-"
Bring (bakugous phone)
Mitsuki:WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?! YOUR ROOM IS SHOULD BE CLEAN BUT ITS A MESS!!!!
Bakugou: GOD DAMMIT MOM I WAS WITH KIRISHIMA!!!!
Mitsuki:Wait you were? Hm okay then, let's make a deal
Bakugou: Spit it out already!!
Mitsuki: If you let me meet him properly then you won't have to clean it
"Get dressed Kiri we're going to my place."
"Um okay.!"

Bakugou's house

We were walking up to his house and for a second I thought I saw a pair of eyes peeking though a window...I'm sure it was nothing.
"Okay so my Mom is home and she wants to meet you, I didn't tell her we're a thing yet, so don't be stupid!"
"Umm Okay..."
his mom can't be that bad, besides this is just a more formal introduction!! Bakugou opened the door to his house and instantly was greeted by his mom.
Mitsuki:KATSUKI THERE YOU ARE!!! AND YOUR FRIEND HERE!!!
Bakugou: I GET THE POINT YOU OLD HAG!!!
Kirishima: Hey it's okay! Hello there Mrs.Bakugou! I'm Eijiro Kirishima!
Mitsuki: PLEASE CALL ME MITSUKI!!!!
I'm not sure why but she seemed more...how do I put this? Crazy?
Mitsuki: So...how long have you known him?
Kirishima: Ever since school started! He sat by himself at the lunchroom and I decided to join him.
Mitsuki: REALLY?!?!? You were the boy that made him smile!!!
Bakugou: WHAT?!?!? NO!!!!
Kirishima: It's okay...BAKUBAE
Bakugou:WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME!?!?!?!?
Kirishima: Bakubae, cause you are my boyfrie-
He covered my mouth and he started deep into my soul. I knew he was gonna kill me after this but it whatever, at least I die with him!
Mitsuki: WERE YOU GONNA SAY BOYFRIEND!!! KATSUKI U NEVER THOUGHT ANYONE COULD LOVE YOU!!
Bakugou: WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY

They sure do yell a lot...for the next 10 minutes we just talked about how it all started and happened. I'm glad it happened!

AUTHORS NOTE
VSICVAJIWL
I'm soooooo sorry I haven't been writing, I've been soooo busy recently that I haven't had time and I have no clue what to do. I think i might just end it soon though sadly. IM SORRY. Of course though if y'all have ideas I will for sure take them! Also I think I'm gonna write a Sero x Mina book soon soooo yea. I'll probably write about 2 maybe 4 more chapters before I end all of this(UNLESS YALL HAVE SOME IDEAS WHICH I WILL GLADLY TAKE). I love all of you! BAIIIII