Start off on a weird page

Bakugou's POV
I woke up and Kiri was still laying on me. I tried to get up very slowly without waking him up and kissed his forehead before he started to get ready. When he kissed his head he smiled. Cute~. About 15 minutes later I finished getting ready and I woke Kiri up.
"Hey Kiri get up we leave for school in like 20 minutes"
Yet he continued to sleep. He didn't even do anything. This time though I said it louder.
"Kiri GET UP we leave in 20 MINUTES!!!"
Somehow he's still snoring!! At this point I kinda just want him to be late. But I wasn't gonna do that so this I yelled.
"GET THE FUCK UP KIRI IM NOT PLAYING YOUR DAMN GAMES WE LEAVE IN 20 FUCKING MINUTES AND IM NOT BEING LATE BECAUSE OF YOU!!!!"
"B-Bakugou?"
He said followed by a yawn,which I won't lie it was pretty cute.
" get up for school or I'll leave you behind"
"Don't leave me behind!!!"
He then got up as Bakugou turned away to start making breakfast but right before he left Kirishima grab him and hugged him and went to go shower

At school

During breakfast we talked over if we should tell anyone and we agreed only to tell Denki, Sero, Mina, and Jiro. Kirishima wanted to hold hands but I wasn't gay enough for that yet. It was pretty tempting though. We decided to tell them all at lunch so right before class started we told them to meet us in the lunchroom for a surprise. Of course though those losers had to over react!!

Sero:Wow Kirishima! How'd do you get Bakugou to be part of a surprise.
Kirishima: Uh well you'll see why since it involves him.
Denki: It involves him? What'd you leave me out on!!!! Did y'all rob a bank or something!
Mina: Oh I think I know~

She started giggling with Jiro. Guess they somehow know!! I fucking swear if Kiri told them already!!

Jiro: I'm not surprised they haven't figured out!!! Boys are stupid when it comes to that topic.
Mina: However is girls are pros at it. We know ALL the signs!!! It was meant to happen!!!
Bakugou: WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY GOD DAMNIT!!!!
Kirishima: Hey it's okay calm down

Hear his voice did make me calm down a bit. How does he do all of this to me? Is it like this with everyone who falls in love? I don't get how he could've make me feel so many different ways because of his voice, smile, eyes, hair, facial features. He's just perfect!

Authors Note:
Shjsvdjanabqkrh
Yes I'm not sure how to spell Jiro's name but I wanted to include her so that Mina had someone to fan girl with even though Jiro isn't really one of those people. I just think it would be cool and Denki and Sero could just make fun of them for it and Mina and Jiro just like over ship the ship! Also I know I said that I would make them tell them but I don't really have time rn so I'll FOR SURE make the next chapter telling them! Let me know about any improvements I could make!! Love you all
BAIII

PS: Let me know who you ship Denki,Sero,Jiro, and Mina with because I wanna make some side ships UwU