Finally he says his feelings

Kirishima's POV

Wow. He actually is letting me sleep with him...that's so sweet. I get on the bed with him and he lays on his back allowing me to sleep on his chest. All I felt when I layed down was warmth. He felt like a nice blanket and I just wanted to lay with him forever.
"That good enough for you shitty hair?!?"
"What? Oh um y-yea"
I started to blush like a lot and I hugged him and surprisingly he didn't pull back. In fact he hugged me back which made me blush more. He was such an awesome friend. No. Wait. I don't just wanna be his friend...I wanna be his boyfriend. I don't just like him...I-
I'm in love with him...
"Hey...Bakugou...?"
"Your up still? I thought you were asleep?"
"No I had just been thinking about stuff..."
"Stuff? Like wha-"
"Bakugou I'm in love with you!!! I love you!! Your so amazing and awesome! And sure your hot head but I don't care, that's what makes you you!! I love you for it!!"
Silence had filled the room and I started to regret what I said. He just looked at me with a shocked face.
"Are you kidding me Shitty Hair?"
He rejected me...I started to cry and I was about to get off of him but he pulled me back into the hug and quietly said
"I was supposed to confess first not you."
I looked up at him and smiled and threw my arms around him! He loved me!! And I loved him!! I began to cry again but this time from happiness!
"So...? Shitty hai-...Kiri."
"Kiri?"
"Yea that's what I would like to call my boyfriend."
I was about to say something but then one of the best moments of my life happened.

He grabbed my shirt and pulled me in for a kiss! It wasn't a very long one. Only for 3 seconds. Yet it was the best 3 seconds of my life!

"Now you have to be my boyfriend. You have no choice."
"Oh really? You wanna play that game? Ok then. Your on!!"

I'm pretty sure was about to say bet but before he could I made my move. I grabbed his face and pulled him in for a kiss. This one longer. 18 seconds. That had been the best 18 seconds on my life! Finally I pulled back and we both took a second to breathe. After about 30 seconds he broke the silence.
"I wish that could've last longer"
"Your not getting your way so easy!"
"Oh soon I will!!"
I laid back down on him and yawn and he begins to pat my head
"Someone is sleepy~"
"I'm sure you are too!"
"Oh really wanna see who can stay up longer!"
"Your on!!"
About 10 minutes later I started to fall back asleep. He patted me again and I slowly fell asleep on my new boyfriend...

Authors Note:
IM SO SORRY I DIDNT MAKE THIS EARLIER!!!! I FORGOT UNTIL JUST NOW SO TOMORROW I WILL FOR SURE MAKE 2 CHAPTERS!!! Anyways I might just make one more tonight cause I want too! But yea Kiribaku is now a thing!! I'm probably gonna make the next chapter about everyone finding out about them in school the next day but yea! Give me some feedback plzzz!!!
Love you all!!! BAIIII!!!!