Friends sleeping in the same bed (Unsafe)

(WARNING: I know that Kirishima's mom is alive but in this story his mom will be dead,there will also be depression,sucide,and a abusive father...if you are sensitive to this then please stop reading,Thank you for reading!)

Bakugou's POV
I can't believe that damn hag told him that!!! That was only for me to know!!! I guess Kirishima was able to tell I was frustrated as he said "you alright there? You don't have be so mad!" And finished it off with a smile. That smile,it's so amazing, you can't be mad when looking at a smile like that. Of course you can you idiot stop being so stupid!!
"What do you know shitty hair?"
"I know that she is a lot nicer then you"
"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY ILL KILL YOU!!!!"

Time skip til after dinner

We just ate and that food was so gross!! Yet somehow Kirishima liked it!!! We headed back to my room I noticed the time and it was already 8:47. Kirishima saw as well and said a little worried "oh no how am I gonna get home? I'll just ask my dad if I can stay here if that's okay with you?"
"Yea sure whatever, HEY MOM KIRISHIMA IS STAYING THE NIGHT!!!!"
"KATSUKI DONT YOU DARE YELL IN THIS HOUSE!!!!!"
"WHATEVER!!!"
"Hehe my dad said it was okay!"
We went back into my room and we both sat on my bed
"How come you don't like your mom that much?" He asked
"Ughhh that old hag is so stupid!! She thinks I'm so weak I could beat her ass up in 2 seconds!!What about you I bet your mom is just as stupid as mine like all moms!"

When I said that he just froze and I had no clue why...what made him look sad...? Then I could tell that he was trying to hold back tears and that when I knew I had said something that upset him but I didn't know what? I felt awful and I just wanted to forget that I said that and for him to smile.
"M-my mom is d-dead...she passed away when I was 6...s-she saved me from a m-murder that came into my h-house when we were sleeping and..."

How bad did I messed up?!?!?! He couldn't even finish saying his sentence before he Burt into tears crying a lot. I went to go and hug him but this hug didn't feel right. I didn't deserve this I just made him cry! I'm such an idiot!!
" it's okay you don't have to say anything"
" no it's f-fine"
He said before he hugged me back. It was a warm but disappointing hug too. Why would he let me have something like this after what I did?
"The guy came up into my room but my mom h-heard him go up the stairs...and followed him...the guy was about to kill me but my mom jumped in and I-..."

There was silence  in the air for a minute or two. I wanted to make those tears go away but I just couldn't. I didn't know how to. That pissed me off that I couldn't help him and I hug him tighter

"I-...I watched him m-murder my m-mom right in front of m-me..."

After he said that a river of tears came out from his eyes. I was about to say something but not only did he hug me tighter he slid down to where he was lying down on the bed with his head on me. It was so cute but at such a sad moment.
"I'm so sorry you had to witness that...I can't imagine how hard it's been for you..."
"That's not I-it...,after all that happened m-my dad was so upset because it was my fault she had di-died...he started to just yell hurtful things at me like ,you awful thing,and non human thing...b-but one day when I was 10 I was so mad that when he said something I talked back to him saying Why don't you leave me alone it's not my fault mom is gone...that was one of the worse days of my life...he had grabbed me by my hair and slammed me against the wall,my head started to bleed and yelled in my ear to go and kill my self...at the time I didn't really understand it at first but as I grew older and the more he started to abuse me I figured out words that described me...these words were awful,horrible,non worthy,ungrateful,stupid,depressed, suicidal, and other words like that...and one day I couldn't take it anymore...I tried to hang myself...but my father came in and started laughing when he saw me push the chair and all I could think was that I didn't want someone as awful as him to be happy...I managed to escape and I quickly ran away from my home before finding someone to live with...my I guess...new dad..."

I couldn't believe that Kirishima went though all this...and he hides it all with that great smile hiding all the bruises and cuts of his past to make others happy...why would he be hurting himself like that! I have always wanted him to be happy and thought he always was...this just proves that I don't deserve him.
"I'm so sorry you had to go though that...why haven't you told anyone...and why didn't you tell me sooner so I could've kicked this guys ass."
"It's fine really...I don't wanna talk about it..."
he started to cry even more that's when I lied down with him still hugging one another,as he cried on my shoulder.
"Umm Bakugou...can I s-sleep with you...on your bed...?"
After what he told me there's no way I was gonna say no...besides he looks like he would be warm and a nice person sleep with "I guess so"
"T-thanks..." he said and he cuddle with me and I blushed. How did he do that? I have never blushed in my whole life? Why does he make me so happy anyways? I- I think I love him...

Authors Note
Can I get a rip in the chat for Kirishima, all the things he went though!!! In the next one though you'll be seeing just how comfortable Kirishima can get with Bakugo if ya know what I mean! Nothing bad though! Let me know if ya liked this!!