.8

I groaned and rolled over, trying to get the light out of my eyes. It was too fucking early. I stretched out and sighed, I was so comfortable.

"Come on, get up. It's one in the afternoon and you need to eat."

I ignored the annoying voice and snuggled deeper into the blankets, burying myself under them.

"Oh no you don't. Get up." I felt layers being removed and I groggily swatted the hand away. Then the hand began to slowly run through my hair and I relaxed.

"Hey!" I yelped as I was forcibly removed from my makeshift nest. Hands grabbed me by the waist and yanked me up, my stomach was left behind as I was tossed to the end of the bed. I bounced once and rolled onto the floor, a loud groan leaving my lips along with all the air in my body.

"What the fuck! Jay? Why would you do that? It hurt."

"Language. I did it because you need to get out of my bed."

I stood up and didn't even bat an eye at my lack of clothing. I started to leave the room only for Jay to stop me.

"Where are you going?"

"You said there was food. Come on."

•••••

"How is she so normal?"

"Guys. I'm right here, shut up." I peeked over the back of the couch to scowl at the group of three talking about me.

"How are you not dying from a hangover?"

I rolled my eyes at Jasper and plopped back down on the couch. "I'm used to it. I just go with the flow now." I shrugged even though they can't see me and resumed watching whatever was on the tv.

"That's not very healthy."

I rolled my eyes as Jay put his two cents in, again. "Cool." I put up a peace sign and kept my eyes trained on the tv.

They all walked around the couch to stand in front of the tv and I shot Alex a look of betrayal. She looked away.

"What the fuck? Move." I waved my hands in a gesture for them to move. I wasn't even paying attention to the tv, I honestly couldn't even tell you what was on it.

"Stop cussing. Especially at us." Jay shifted to block the tv fully, his arms folding across his chest.

"Fucking. Make. Me."

I almost didn't see him move. One moment he was standing in front of me, glare trained on my face, the next he was on me. One hand pushed into the couch next to my head, the other gripping my jaw tightly.

"I said to watch your fucking language. I will not tell you again."

I tried pulling away, but his grip was too tight.

"Go ahead and cuss now, little girl."

"Uck oo."

"What was that, brat?"

A throat cleared behind him, and my eyes widened. I had forgotten all about Alex and Jasper.

Fuck.