.6

"You know, when you asked for a sleepover I didn't think you meant you, me, and your brother." I didn't take my eyes off of Jay as I waited for Alex to respond.

"He, uh, wanted to come."

I looked at her before turning back to him. "I'm not surprised."

"Okay, that's enough. I'm here to make sure you don't take advantage of my sister."

I just gave him a look before smirking. I dropped my voice to a low purr as I slowly walked towards him. "I'm sure you'd much rather I take advantage of you, hm?"

When I made it within arms length Jay grabbed me and pulled me onto his lap, my nose lightly brushing his at our close proximity. I gasped slightly and put my hands on his shoulders to keep myself steady.

"Don't make promises you can't keep, sweetheart. You could try until your little heart gives out, but you could never make me do anything. But if you're interested, there's a lot of stuff I'd love to make you do."

I quickly tried to unscramble my brain enough to form a coherent thought. "I guess we'll just have to see then, won't we. Sir."

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, when he opened them they were darker and his pupils were dilated. He tilted his head and brought his face slightly closer to mine.

"Um, guys." I leaned back and turned my attention to Alex's horrified face. I immediately began to laugh. "Can you please, please, not have sex at our sleepover. I'm begging." That only made me laugh harder and I slipped off the couch and straight onto the floor, my hands clutching my sides as they began to ache.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry. I promise not to have sex with your brother, right now. Come on, let's do some sleepover stuff."

We ended up doing face masks, even Jay did one, and I now had blood red nails and perfect eyebrows. By the time we'd gone through her sleepover list I was exhausted and just wanted to sleep.

"You can sleep in my bed with me if you don't wanna sleep on the couch?" Alex stood in front of the hall closet and waited for me to answer.

"No, I'm good down here. Thanks." She nodded and grabbed me a set of sheets, a blanket, and two pillows. She practically took my arm off when I reached over to take them from her. After she'd finished fixing the couch for me she said a quick goodnight and went upstairs after her brother.

•••••

The next morning I woke up to the smell of bacon and the sound of Jay and Alex bickering.

"Guys, why are you yelling? It's too early." Alex immediately snapped around to look at me.

"I'm so sorry, Jay is just so annoying. I'm s-"

I raised my hand to silence her. "I completely understand. He is annoying." I turned to smirk at him and took a seat at the table.

"Why do you look so uncomfortable. Alex, get her a plate please." Alex did as Jay asked, setting a plate in front of me. I looked at the bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich in front of me before taking a huge bite. After I swallowed it I turned to face Jay.

"This is just a bit", I waved my hand in the air, "domestic. Also this is amazing who made it?"

"Jay did. He likes to cook, but I like to bake. I'll make you cookies sometime." I nodded.

After breakfast I fought Alex to let me help clean, which she did but she was not happy about it. Jay just watched in amusement throughout the whole struggle, but kept his mouth shut when I snuck into the living room to fold the bedding I'd used. Alex was not happy that I'd managed to get to it before she could. She said it was because I "was a guest, and guests don't clean." Obviously I ignored her.

I decided to go ahead and leave to get ready for my night shift. I put my bag back into my car and circled around back to the drivers side, opening my door.

"Lilly!"

I stopped with one foot in the car and faced Jay at the sound of his voice. "What?"

"Do you wanna stay again sometime?"

I just stared blankly at him.

"Alex, she wants to know. Not me."

I gave him a look so he knew I wasn't buying his bullshit. "She has my number." I turned and climbed into my car before driving off.