telling the kids about the new baby!

Start from the beginning

"YAAAAA!" Harlow yells happily as she claps her hands and smiles ear to ear. 

"Okay! Here you go!" Will says as he hands Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow their goodie bags one by one!

Benji's goodie bag is green, Coralei's goodie bag is purple, Theodore's goodie bag is blue and Harlow's goodie bag is pink!

"Go ahead and open up your goodie bags!" RJ says as he vlogs Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow.

"YAY!" Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow all say in unison as they begin to open up their goodie bags!

"Oooo! It is a shirt!" Coralei says happily to Will and RJ.

"A shirt? Woah, how cool!" Will says with a big smile to Coralei.

"I got a shirt too, Daddy and Papi!" Theodore says with lots of excitement.

"Me too, Daddy and Papi!" Benji says with a big cheeky smile.

"That's awesome!" Will says happily to Benji and Theodore.

"Did Harlow get a shirt too?" RJ asks Benji, Coralei and Theodore.

"YES, PAPI! SHE DID!" Coralei and Theodore say in unison to Will and RJ.

"Aww! That's cute!" RJ says to Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow.

Will smiles at RJ and RJ smiles right back at him! They are both very excited to finally tell Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow the big special news!

*Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow's t-shirts*

"What does all of your shirts say? Tell Daddy and I!" RJ asks Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow as he vlogs all of them together!

"Big Brother Again!" Benji say as he tries to figure out what that means.

"I can't read! Oops!" Theodore says, making Will and RJ both laugh loudly.

"Your shirt says the same thing as my shirt! It says Big Brother Again!" Benji says to Theodore, making Theodore smile at him.

"Mine says Big Sister Again!" Coralei says proudly to Will and RJ.

"Can you three help Harlow read her shirt?" Will says to Benji, Coralei and Theodore.

Benji, Theodore and Coralei all look at Harlow's shirt together. 

"Big Sister In Training!" Benji and Coralei say in unison and they both figure it out while Theodore doesn't get it at all and Harlow doesn't care.   

"THERE IS A BABY COMING! A BABY IS COMING!" Coralei says as she jumps up and down happily.

"Daddy, you have a baby growing in your tummy again?" Benji asks Will happily.

"I do have a baby growing in my belly!" Will says as Benji, Coralei and Theodore cheer in excitement as Harlow cries in confusion.

"Aww, Harlow bear! It's okay! It's okay, baby girl! You are going to be a big sister!" RJ says as he vlogs a sad Harlow and sits her in his lap, calming her down.

"Aw! Harlow is sad!" Coralei says with a frown.

"IT'S OKAY, HARLOW!" Theodore says as he hugs Harlow, making Will and RJ both awe.

"She is okay! All of the screaming just scared her! And plus she doesn't understand what this means just yet! But she will learn just like all of you did!" Will says as he kisses Harlow's cheek twice making Harlow smile.

"Look! Papi and I got a few ultrasound pictures of the baby! See?" Will says as he shows Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow the ultrasound pictures one by one!

*14 Weeks Pregnant Ultrasound*

"AWWWW!" Benji and Coralei say in unison with big smiles at Will and RJ.

"Baby is wittle!" Theodore says with a cheeky smile at Will and RJ.

"The baby is little! But the baby is growing in Daddy's belly!" RJ says as he rubs Will's baby bump.

"Ba ba ba ba!" Harlow says with a big grin.

"Yeah Harlow! A baby!" Will says making Harlow giggle and smile.

Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow all rub and kiss Will's baby bump making Will and RJ both smile.

"I can't feel the baby moving around!" Coralei says with a frown.

"The baby is still small, so we all won't be able to feel the baby kick just yet!" Will says to Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow.

"When are we gonna tell everybody about the new baby, Daddy and Papi?" Benji asks both Will and RJ curiously.

"Yeah, Daddy and Papi! Pipo, Mima, Pop and Nana all need to know about the new baby too!" Coralei says to Will and RJ making both of them giggle.

"And Grandma Janice needs to know too!" Theodore says with lots of excitement to Will and RJ.

"Ba ba ba ba ba ba ba!" Harlow says as she claps her hands and giggles at a Will and RJ.

"Yeah! And Uncle Ryan! Auntie Brandi! Uncle Logan! Auntie Erin! Uncle Jacob! Auntie Sharon!" Coralei says out loud.

"And don't forget Mallory, Derek, Josie, Davis, baby Myles, Jeff , Brannon, Cayson, Corbin and Connor too! They all need to know about the new baby as well!" Benji says to Will and RJ.

Will and RJ both giggle and smile at all of the kids, enjoying their excitement.

"We are going to tell everyone when we go to Florida for Thanksgiving in a few weeks!" RJ explains to Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow.

"YAY!" Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow say in unison.

"So we all have to keep this a secret until then, okay?" Will says to Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow.

"OKAY!" Benji, Coralei and Theodore all say in unison as they smile at Will and RJ.

"La la la la!" Harlow says as she giggles and smiles.

"When is the baby coming?" Coralei asks Will and RJ.

"May 21st! But the baby can come before or after that day!" Will says with a big smile.

"Cool! A summer birthday!" Benji says as he giggles.

"Do you guys want to have a baby brother or a baby sister?" RJ asks Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow.

"I want a baby sissy!" Coralei says with lots of excitement

"Ya! A sissy!" Theodore says happily as he claps his hands.

"A baby brother!" Benji says with a big cheeky smile.

"Well, we will find out soon! Daddy did a test and we will all find out when we go to Florida!" RJ says to Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow.

"YAY!" Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow say in unison to Will and RJ.

Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow all can't wait for their new sibling to arrive in May! :)