spooky halloween!

Start from the beginning

Will posts a picture of Benji, Harlow, Theodore and Coralei on his Instagram Stories. He writes: "Happy Halloween from these cuties! 🧡🧡🧡🧡"

Will, Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow all go downstairs to eat breakfast together!

*****
Will vlogs Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow all eating breakfast together!

"Da da da da!" Harlow says with a big cheeky smile at Will making Will giggle and smile.

"Good morning! Today is Halloween and all of the kids have their fun Halloween shirts on!" Will says from behind the vlogging camera as he vlogs Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow.

"I wuv Halloween!" Theodore says with a cheeky smile with syrup on his cheeks and lips.

"Me too! Halloween is so much fun!" Coralei says as she drinks her chocolate milk.

"Halloween is a lot of fun and I am so excited to get a lot of candy to eat!" Benji says with syrup on his lips.

"Me too! I wuv candy!" Theodore says happily to Will and the camera.

"I love candy too!" Coralei says with a cheeky grin.

"Candy is one of my favorite things!" Benji says happily.

*Spider web pancakes*

"The kids and I are having spider web pancakes with chocolate milk and some fruit for breakfast this morning!" Will says as he vlogs his plate.

"Spider web pancakes! Yay!" Coralei says as she giggles.

"So cool!" Theodore says with a big smile.

"They are very yummy!" Benji says with a cheeky grin.

"Ya!" Harlow says as she drinks her chocolate milk.

"Bubba, Cora, are you guys going to have Halloween parties at school?" Will asks Benji and Coralei.

"Yes!" Benji and Coralei say in unison to Will with big smiles.

"Awesome! I want you two to have fun! I'm sorry that Papi or I can't come to the Halloween parties this year." Will says to Benji and Coralei, feeling awful that he and RJ can't come to the Halloween parties in Coralei and Benji's classes.

"That's okay!" Coralei says trying to make Will feel not guilty.

"That's okay, Daddy! We are going to have fun tonight!" Benji says to Will.

"Yeah! Trick or treating fun!" Coralei says making Will feel much better.

"Twrick or twreat?" Theodore asks Will, thinking ir is time to go trick or treating!

"Not yet! We have to wait until it is dark outside! So that is going to be a while!" Will explains to Theodore.

"Oh! Okay, Daddy!" Theodore says as he giggles and drinks the rest of his chocolate milk.