"I'm sorry. You think she talked to Katen?"

"If she told Zoē then Katen definitely knows...I don't know what this means".

Noah nods, "I'm sorry, baby. I know you really tried".

Benjamin sniffs, "I'm so tired of her treating me like this is my fault...L-Like I caused all of this...She always plays the victim".

Noah nods and frowns, "I'm sorry...But you have Gabi and Elly...And Lucas...And me...Forget them".

Benjamin nods, leaning against Noah. "Yeah..".

**
Elly had woken up out of her sleep, walking downstairs. She goes into the car, grabbing her backpack.

She sits on the front porch, grabbing a pre-rolled blunt and a lighter. She sits, shaking her leg up and down.

Gabi heard her, following her downstairs. Gabi grabs a jacket, opening the front door. Elly looks up, "Did I wake you?"

Gabi shakes her head, closing the door and sitting down next to her. "No. Just, heard the door open..that's all".

"Hm". Elly puts the blunt up to her mouth, looking back at the house. "Big house, huh?"

Gabi nods and smiles, "Yeah...So, why are you out here? It's like three in the morning".

Elly shrugs, "Feeling anxious".

"About?"

"My mom's gonna know I went to a party... I'm such a fuck-up...Can't believe I burned my hand on the damn hookah".

"You can't make up a lie?"

Elly chuckles, "Yeah it probably won't go so well...Damn".

Gabi frowns, "I'm sorry...Maybe you'll just get grounded again".

Elly looks at her and nods. "Hm...Yeah hopefully".

"So..Does it hurt?"

Elly looks down at it, shaking her head. "Not right now... Probably cause I'm high...Just feels weird".

Gabi nods, "It looked nasty...Good thing my cousin cleaned it up".

"Yeah...Make sure you tell her I said thanks". Elly lights the blunt again, taking a drag.

Gabi nods, looking at her. "Mhm...Well... I'm gonna head back inside, okay? You'll be okay by yourself?"

Elly nods, "Yeah...Yeah, I'm cool".

Gabi smiles and walks back inside the house. She stands there for a second, smiling. Lucas walks over, "Hey, you okay?"

"Hm...Yeah...Why? What's up?"

"Nothing... Just got worried. Why you do smiley?"

Gabi shrugs, "N-nothing...Come on... Let's go back to sleep".

**
In the morning, Benjamin and Gabi we're cooking breakfast as everyone else slept. Lucas and Noah wake up, due to smell.

Noah chuckles, pointing to Elly. "Look at her".

Lucas looks away from his phone, chuckling as well. "Damn...She got the most fucked up".

Noah shakes his head, walking to the bathroom. Lucas walks over to Elly, kicking her softly. "Aye man, good morning".

Elly groans and looks up, "Fuck off". She sits up, groaning. "Shit. Pass me my phone".

Lucas grabs it off the couch, handing it to her. He sits down on the couch, "Aye. Jazmyne texted me last night after the party".

"Really? Why?"

"Said she caught you staring. Asked for your Instagram".

"Ooo. Did you send it?"

Lucas nods and hands Elly his phone. "This is the conversation". Elly grabs it, scrolling through before clicking on her account.

"Fuck...She so damn pretty". Elly scrolled through the account before handing it back to Lucas. She grabs her phone, seeing Jazmyne had followed her last night.

Noah walks back out, "What's she cheesin' so hard for?"

Gabi stops on the top stair, listening.

"May have scored her a girlfriend". Gabi frowns, peaking through the crack of the door.

Noah chuckles. "Really? Who?"

Elly stands up, "Look, bro... She's hella cute. Look at her".

Gabi wipes the frown off her face, opening the door. "Hey, guys...We made breakfast".

**