Chapter thirty two

Unknown's POV

I have been locked up for days or months, I have lost track of time and I wish I could go back and kill that bitch named Isadora. She caused all my misfortunes, William would have been mine, he would have loved me so much like how I do. But why does he not like me, I am better than that bitch, I know more but why does he hate me. Its not fair, I love William he is supposed to be mine not hers.

'Hi Stephanie, how are you enjoying your stay?' asked Williams, as he entered the room. It was cold and smelly. At the center of the room chained to the wall was Stephanie. She looked scattered, her clothes were torn and she was bleeding from her nose.

''Why are you doing this to me, I did what i did cause i love you but why don't you love me back why do you love that bitch why William why? Tell me what I did wrong tell me I can change baby please." said Stephanie. "Shut the fuck up bitch, you almost killed my Dora, I will never love you." Said William."I am tired of your bullshit its time to pay for what you did slut," said William while rolling up his sleeves and taking a knife.
"Please let me go. I will never come near Isadora again just let me go I beg you please." said Stephanie. He chuckled and said while pulling her hair"Now why would I do that when we have not begun. Let's started shall we, I hope you enjoy my treatment." And a loud scream was heard buh no one heard her pleas except William who enjoyed every moment of it.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Hi everyone I hope you enjoy the book. You are free to comment and share you're opinions. I updated this book cause my birthday is this month and I felt like doing it thanks to @Growler1962.
Nicole over and out tho🚶🚶🚶