Chapter seven

Isadora's POV
Well now I am in my new room which is painted purple(which is my favorite color) and black preparing to sleep when I heard a knock at the door, I mumbled a come in to the person behind the door.
"Hi, I was just wondering if you needed anything." My new mom said to me.
"No I no need anything." I said and she smiled.
"It's I don't need anything not I no need anything."
"Oh okay I am sorry is just I'm what is the word my aunty used again oh oh autistic." I said putting my face in my hair while smiling and hiding out of shame for what I said.
"No need to be sorry. And I love you the way you are." After she said that we heard a knock at the door and it was opened immediately after the knock and in came my new dad.
"How are my favorite girls getting along. Hope you are getting comfortable in the house."
"Yes we are I was just asking her if she needs anything. But she does not need anything." Mrs Sapphire said while smiling, I am not used to calling her mom yet.
"Is that so Dora." Mr Matthew said.
" Who is Dora, my name is Isadora I'm confused is that my new name now did you change my name." I asked because I am confused right now and they are just laughing, like what's funny.
"No my silly princess we did not change your name that is just a nickname that I'm going to be calling you are you okay with that." He asked.
"Yes daddy I am okay with it." I mumbled quietly before letting out a small yawn, my eyes starts dropping and I start leaning into my bed and slowly start drifting to sleep but before I am completely asleep I hear a voice whispering.
"Aww look how cute she is, let's go before she wakes up." With that I felt two kisses on the crown of my head and on my cheek.
"Goodnight. We love you so much our princess, just the way you are." Then my door closes.

Bye. Thanks for reading peps.❣ love ya💋💖❤💞💟